The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First Question!

(PSN)DJKaiToxin

Question

Hey Fellow Tenno,

My apologies if this question has come up before! 

Is there an App or a Website that tells current values of items to show what they are really worth or going for? (mainly ones being sold through trades)? (I.E.: Vaulted Prime Pieces or Full Sets / Mods / Prime Weapon Parts) 

Everyone Be Well and Have a great day!!

~DJToxin

8 answers to this question

Since the Warframe trading system is a free market system, everyone can sell items for the price they like. So one can sell an item for 5p which another sells for 500p. Therefor there are no set prices in Warframe for trading.

Just monitor the trading tab for a while and see if you can find the item you're looking for and see if you find it a reasonable price

It's similar to here - they're on PC unless you see a (PS4) or (XB1) or some such next to their name.  As you have noted, it's mostly pc.  Still gives a GREAT ballpark, with a couple of general exceptions:  one, PC gets plat discounts, and therefore their market suffers from slightly more inflation than ours; two, PC gets stuff sooner, so while our prices stabilize lower, there's lag time on new shinies - ours will be higher priced for longer due to a smaller community and getting it later.

Use warframemarket as a general guideline, then watch trade chat for a while to zero in on the right price - just ignore the obnoxiously low wtb's (e.g. WTB Arcane Grace 20p that gets spammed constantly).

It's similar to here - they're on PC unless you see a (PS4) or (XB1) or some such next to their name. As you have noted, it's mostly pc. Still gives a GREAT ballpark, with a couple of general exceptions: one, PC gets plat discounts, and therefore their market suffers from slightly more inflation than ours; two, PC gets stuff sooner, so while our prices stabilize lower, there's lag time on new shinies - ours will be higher priced for longer due to a smaller community and getting it later.

Use warframemarket as a general guideline, then watch trade chat for a while to zero in on the right price - just ignore the obnoxiously low wtb's (e.g. WTB Arcane Grace 20p that gets spammed constantly).

Alright, would have thought a icon would be next to the name. Like ps4, xbone, or pc/steam logo. Oh well. Just came back to the game recently. I don't think there was a site like this back at the start of 2014.

I personally check the market and just see whats selling for what, in most cases you can price something really high and be told its not worth that getting a idea on the items worth but thats if you enjoy doing that sort of thing. Your better off using the website witch was given to you on this form but remember you can sell items depending most times on how well you sell period and not just general price, I sold a mag prime set for 160p and had offers on 190p despite online it saying it was only worth 100. Your skill matters just as much.

Much appreciated for all the responses.. Because the site provided is a good thing to reference.. I only ask because while I monitor prices for certain sets and individual parts I realized that buying a "full set" was not necessary as I was able to buy Ember Prime Helmet and Chassis for 20p from one Fellow Tenno and picked up the Ember Prime Systems and BP for 10p from another.. After being told that I got an amazing deal and understanding the Prime Vault I was curious as to going rates for individual parts!!

Thanks to everyone for replying.. Hope the thread helps other Fellow Tenno before buying from Trade!!

~DJToxin

Much appreciated for all the responses.. Because the site provided is a good thing to reference.. I only ask because while I monitor prices for certain sets and individual parts I realized that buying a "full set" was not necessary as I was able to buy Ember Prime Helmet and Chassis for 20p from one Fellow Tenno and picked up the Ember Prime Systems and BP for 10p from another.. After being told that I got an amazing deal and understanding the Prime Vault I was curious as to going rates for individual parts!!

Thanks to everyone for replying.. Hope the thread helps other Fellow Tenno before buying from Trade!!

~DJToxin