Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Play On Consoles Ps3/ps4

Oliverwald

I recently have heard that WarFrame is being being released to Play Station 4 but i didn't really think about it until i heard you guys announce it upon the live stream. After watching that live stream it got me thinking. Will is be cross platform and will we be able to play with people playing on their PS4 while we play on our Computer or are their going to be separate logins? Also will i be able to use my same account on my PS4 that i use on my PC or is it going to be separate. Also i already own a PS3 will the game eventually be released to PS3 as well or is going to be strictly PC and PS4?

Thanks for all of those people's time that will read this.

~IGN~ OliverWald

Poor bastards.  Might as well signed the proverbial "contract with the devil".  Modern console developers are staring down the barrel of oblivion, and they're likely to get increasingly desperate and spasmodic in their responces to anything at all.

It's a shame, really.  I truely miss the days of the great consoles.

R.I.P. NES, SNES, Sega everything, Gameboy, Atari, PS1 and PS2.  And to all the others I never encountered as well.

Note: About Sega and PS2 in that list.  They were great favorites of mine, and I see the PS2 being buried as we speak.  The Sega systems were great for me, even though there were many amazing titles elsewhere as well.

Wow, flashbacks to great days of my life...