Melvyn_14 (Spanish)

Moketillo (Spanish)

nmcd3

Ponczeek (Polish)

Tallia97 (French)

VenatrixPulchra

Wintermute667 (French)

Xx6clown6xX (Spanish)

Now if you are one of these new recruits, congrats and thank you very much.

Thank you for joining in a community of people who help those who really need it. An issue which has mostly been underestimated by many people.

Now I'm not here to congratulate you, otherwise I wouldn't be posting in players helping players.

What I'm posting for is to help you out, give you some advice, because the guides which will now be going out to the field need to be very well prepped.

So what I'm offering you is a course in which I'll be showing you the tips and tricks of the business. Giving you some insight on the business of handling quest and a bit harder situations.

I'll be doing this in Inglrious Q&A Live, which I'll be streaming several times over twitch coming week. I'll be going over the guidance of players from start to end and you're able to ask questions while watching.

"Now this is all very nice and all, but who the hell do you think you are announcing this?"is probably what you are thinking now.

I am InglriousB, Warframe player since 2013, clan master of the clan Hoorn and a YT guy with a big love for this game. Also I've been running Inglrious Q&A since the autumn of 2014 (for the smart ones of you, that's before the GOTL project) and you could say I'm pretty seasoned in this business. I'm not affiliated with DE, but doing this under the name of Inglrious Q&A and work to guide as many new players as I can.

So, if you want to hone your guiding skills, want to see if you know every trick in the book or have a couple of questions you'd like to be answered [about answering questions ;)] hook up during Inglrious Q&A Live.

Exact times aren't set yet, so feel free to request a time and I'll see which times are the most popular. Short notices will be given in this thread when I'm about to go live, so keep track of it :)

Also if you aren't a GOTL, but still want to learn more or if you want to have your questions answered by the biggest number of guides you will ever see, feel free to come along ^^

Stream schedule:

Sunday 07/02 18:00 UTC

Other stream times still to be announced

Changelog

Changed topic from requesting about the announcement of the new GOTL after being given the confirmation.

Added Sunday stream to the schedule

Edited by InglriousB

13 answers to this question

I'll be doing this several times coming week. I have no set times yet as I want to spread it a bit, so let's say Monday it will be 9:00 UTC and Tuesday it will be 19:00 UTC.

Ofcourse if you have any preferred times post them down here and I'll take that onto consideration.

A few hours ahead of the stream I'll be posting a notification here thay were about to go live.

Eh, 2/10. Tired of hearing about guides. Just more Headaches to put up with and look out for. Most of them Don't even exist, in a manner of Speaking. And by most, i mean these Jr. Guides. Unless they address themselves, they're usually given the cold shoulder by other players.

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213

Great to see your passionate about helping other InglriousB - you should apply to be a GOTL yourself.

Fear not were going to be prepped anyway and are already all seasoned veterans of the game. There very application to be one required in depth knowledge of every aspect of the game, 500 hours ingame (bare minimum) and a want to help our newest Tenno learn and understand the game.

Still to address Sanemane213 i understand, i believe its why this biggest recruitment drive for GOTL took place - there was a real need in particular to get more GOTL to help new players across all servers and platforms. Ive been on xbox WF since launch yet never personally saw one in euro server and here i am now one myself lol. Whilst none of us needed to be a GOTL to help new players anyway (ive done so with dozens and dozens of players personally in my time already and others create youtube guides or update wiki articles etc) hopefully you will start to see a bigger presence of jnr GOTL recruits going forward once weve settled in.