The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration Question.

SaltMeetsPepper

Question

I'm aware that the ability to migrate your account isn't occurring right now but it is planned for the future. I understand that founder items don't get transferred but I do have a few questions.

1.) Do we get to keep our founder sigils/badges at least and do we still keep our founders status on console? In my case, its on ps4.

2.) Do we lose our PC account or does it simply replicate our progress over to the desired console?

Thanks for any answers, guys.

5 answers to this question

1.) Do we get to keep our founder sigils/badges at least and do we still keep our founders status on console? In my case, its on ps4.

no you don't afaik

2.) Do we lose our PC account or does it simply replicate our progress over to the desired console?

just copied, nothing is deleted, but your former PS4-Warframe account will be overwritten....

As far as ive seen on the forums, if you migrate, you would lose your all your founder stuff (excal prime, skana prime, lato prime)

As for the second question, pretty sure you would lose your account on PS4, as it is an account migration (meaning your account would move servers to the ps4, no longer being on the PC). Could be wrong tho, and if I am, I will definitely do a migration to a console when it comes back