The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Acess Pack

(PSN)Raz0R---Blast

Question

6 answers to this question

No, it doesn't come with the boosters.  Those come with the other pack.  The pack you bought is the actual items.  The Dual Kamas prime (With slot and potato), The warframe (With slot and reactor), and the Kavase prime and Kubrow prime items.  You also got avatars for your profile here.

Edit - Fixed mistaken information.  Sorry, late night.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

After reading the FAQ about prime access, i should have gotten the 90 boosters. They say it comes with the prime access and i bought the trinity prime access.. If i count the 90 boosters X 2 at 180 plats a week (from buying boosters on market) i have been ripped off big time. Total value of plats would be over 3000 with the 59.99 purchase and i got only 2160 plats with the 79.99 purchase.

Is there a way i can contact support?? I tried to find it on the website but found nothing other than forum..

You weren't ripped off.  What you were purchasing was clearly explained via the giant box detailing all the items in the pack.  On PSN the prime access is split into two separate packs made up of the items (Frame, weaps, etc) in one and the affinity boosters and cosmetic stuff in the other.

You bought the pack containing the items when you really wanted the cosmetic pack.  I am unsure if DE will refund it since, again, what you were purchasing was detailed explicitly.  The way to contact them is directly next to the link for this board in the forums.

No, it doesn't come with the boosters.  Those come with the other pack.  The pack you bought is the actual items.  The Dual Kamas prime (With slot and potato), The warframe (With slot and reactor), and the Kavase prime and Kubrow prime items.  You also got avatars for your profile here.

Edit - Fixed mistaken information.  Sorry, late night.

AHHH okay thanks for the info, thought i was getting the most expensive pack and getting all of the 59.99 pack plus extras. 

After reading the FAQ about prime access, i should have gotten the 90 boosters. They say it comes with the prime access and i bought the trinity prime access.. If i count the 90 boosters X 2 at 180 plats a week (from buying boosters on market) i have been ripped off big time. Total value of plats would be over 3000 with the 59.99 purchase and i got only 2160 plats with the 79.99 purchase.

Is there a way i can contact support?? I tried to find it on the website but found nothing other than forum..

Edited by (PS4)Raz0R---Blast

Im not looking for a refund, i like what ive got from the pack, but its not clear when you go to FAQs it says Prime Access includes 90 day boosters. I was sure getting Prime Access at 79.99 i would get all of the 59.99 items plus the extras in the 79.99 pack ive paid 20$ more for what, Trinity? Not worth it really.. Anyways its all good, ill just wait a buy the 59.99 pack too i guess haha.. Does it end on the 9th too that pack ?