The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Solve Ps4 Lagging Issues?

(PSN)G3cko4239

Question

It seems anytime that more than 10 mobs are on screen or any particle effects are around the game's frames just die. I play on a wired connection with 20up 20down so its not the connection. What else could it be? It becomes unbearable after this happens every time I play. Any help? Or does a patch need to be implemented by DE to fix this? All help is appreciated and welcome.

8 answers to this question

You are correct it is not your connection!

I believe from previous posts that DE are aware of the issue, I'm afraid you can only wait.

I think a post from DE_Drew mentioned optimisation was being worked on.

Edited by Egg_Chen

You are correct it is not your connection!

I believe from previous posts that DE are aware of the issue, I'm afraid you can only wait.

I think a post from DE_Drew mentioned optimisation was being worked on.

Alright, thanks. I can't wait to play smoothly all the time. And I will try what Devoid said as well. :)

Edited by (PS4)G3cko4239

Typically, defragging your PS4 fixes the issue.

Turn on your PS4 in Safe Mode and then "Rebuild the Database". It should clear up most performance dampening issues that aren't connected solely to the game you're playing. No important data is lost when doing this.

After doing this the lag hasn't stopped at all, hopefully an optimization patch will come out eventually.

Not going to help you when 40 bombard shoot rockets all at once and lock the game up while playing survival.

That or in T4 survival when all the Napalmers release the powers of Hell lol

After doing this the lag hasn't stopped at all, hopefully an optimization patch will come out eventually.

That or in T4 survival when all the Napalmers release the powers of Hell lol

Best way to fix this is limit how many can be spawned at a time. I would say max of 5 of one or mixed. Those explosions are heavy on the system.

Edited by (PS4)Dargondarkfire