The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Friends With Host Migration/host Connection Lost Bugs - Please Read

Senor_Lobo

Question

Greetings Tenno,

90% of the time I am struggling to get into the void or go to the orokin derelict because of bugs.

Its probably due to my distance to connect/wifi connection trough university/lack of OP hardware.

I have been told that my games are a little laggy especially if 4 players in a squad.

I can see my sentinel in game but my body is missing :(, then I get host migration or host connection lost-kicked from squad.

After trying everything I am just going to work around this.

I am not going to the recruitment tab anymore because people get annoyed as soon as the mission loads and I get kicked from the squad.

SO here it is.. I can only teamplay if I invite people from a mission and not the Liset as a squad(although this at times works with normal planetary missions)...therefore I want to make friends who have similar problems and we can help each other get XP, mods from OD vault runs(this would be a great way to grind plat.), forma BP,taxi to boss missions, trade with eachother, conquer annoying interception missions, farm all the resources and frames, become absolute tanks etc etc..

I don't mind helping new players rank up - I just need some team support and a bit of patience.

Thanks,

Avo

1 answer to this question

There is something called port forwarding you might want to try, the results may be minimal, but won't harm to try out. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details as it's been ages since I've had to do something like that, but do look it up. If that doesn't work, you might want to update your internet, for potential general uses, and gaming uses.