The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame To Unlock Exilus Slots

BabyBomi

Question

I have 1 exilus adapter and 1 exilus adapter bp (hesitant to use 2 formas even though I have 10).

As the title states, which frame should I spend them on? I already have it unlocked on my frost prime. Should I spend it on my most used frame? Or some other frame that might need it more than others?

Thanks for the advice

Edited by BabyBomi

7 answers to this question

I'd say look for a frame in your arsenal that already has an exilus mod on it that's important for it's build.

If you are using an exilus mod on your frame's current build then the exilus slot will allow you equip any new mod you want by moving your current exilus mod to the slot you unlock to free up a normal main slot.

Vs, if you're not using any exilus mods on the frame already then all you can do is add one from that limited selection to that limited slot.

Edited by VKhaun

I'd say look for a frame in your arsenal that already has an exilus mod on it that's important for it's build.

If you are using an exilus mod on your frame's current build then the exilus slot will allow you equip any new mod you want by moving your current exilus mod to the slot you unlock to free up a normal main slot.

Vs, if you're not using any exilus mods on the frame already then all you can do is add one from that limited selection to that limited slot.

The only exilus mods that are useful that I can think of are the drift mods and mobilize, and maybe some of the bullet jump mods. Those aren't really NEEDED in any builds I'd say. Unless I'm wrong or there's other mods I'm missing.

The only exilus mods that are useful that I can think of are the drift mods and mobilize, and maybe some of the bullet jump mods. Those aren't really NEEDED in any builds I'd say. Unless I'm wrong or there's other mods I'm missing.

Maybe your Spy 2.0 loadout already uses Intruder.

Maybe you have a melee setup that uses Handspring.

Maybe a loadout B you use for capture has Rush on it.

You use the Exilus Adapter on that build and move the mod up to the exilus slot. Then you can add something better to the main slot that used to be taken up.

Maybe your Spy 2.0 loadout already uses Intruder.

Maybe you have a melee setup that uses Handspring.

Maybe a loadout B you use for capture has Rush on it.

You use the Exilus Adapter on that build and move the mod up to the exilus slot. Then you can add something better to the main slot that used to be taken up.

Ah, didn't think of those. Even so, I don't like sprinting since bullet jumping is always faster and more convinient. Intruder could benefit, but I don't need it. Handspring ehhhhh... Maybe when I like going full melee, but right now I just use my synoid simulor 99% of the time Edited by BabyBomi