The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo

ScoutElite

Question

4 answers to this question

Depends on what role do you wish to take.

I prefer to be a bit conservative, so I use a banish executioner + cataclysm sniping globe build.

Aura: ES

Mods: Intensify + Primed continuity + Narrowminded + Constitution + Primed Flow + Streamline + Vitality + Redirection

Note that the survivability mods are completely optional. I simply use them for life-saving moments.

Optional: Quick thinking, Haven (healing), Natural Talent

Max duration + a bit of strength + knockdown from banish = free kills. If it doesn't die, unbanish the target and time your banish again to get the knockdown. Plus you can afk for more than an entire minute if nothing goes haywire.

Or if you wish to ditch safety for damage,

Aura: ES / Rifle Amp

Mods: Intensify + Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude + Stretch (do not add Overextended, you'll screw yourself up big time), Rift Torrent, Quick Thinking, Cataclysmic Continuum, Primed Flow

Note: This is not recommended if you don't have explosive weapons or weapons with giant AoE or restores, because Rift Surge and Cataclysm is your major damage buffing output source, and your teammates may get frustrated about being unable to pick up resources in your cataclysm, so make sure you stack up on ammo, health and energy restores big time. You may also die very easily inside cataclysm, so be careful.

Max strength + Max energy pool = Max killing potential. Be sure you have enough restores to pop.

I personally recommend the first build as it's useful for defense missions, mobile defense and rescues. Also my range is ultra-small so my teammates won't get pissed off. But if you want the second option, go wild. Just make sure you don't die.

Edited by Guest

Atm I have no access to my PC to check my builds but is all depends on what you want to do.

I have 3 builds all build around duration and then a specific target.

2 build around the ult with the augment 1 range for the furthest reach creating a large kill zone and the other around negative range to create the smallest of bubbles to protect a defense point and the point only for a long time period.

the third is pure duration. I use this build to banish a moving defense target for over a minute at a time. Created this build for a defense sortie with upgraded physical damage and I like it (also works as a self protection build ofc and spy missions)