Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verucas Illusion Recruiting Now +300 Members Open To All Mr All Research Done International English Clan

Zarellyn

k2dcYGL.png

NO MATTER THE MASTERY RANK, NO MATTER THE EXPERIENCE, WE WANT YOU!

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU! 

- We host both Normal and Nightmare raids on a regular basis:

Spoiler

5zMpX9T.jpg

- We offer help to anyone who asks of it. Even if you're MR 21 and have a question about an early part of the game. WE'RE HERE TO HELP!

- We help some of our newest players to get some gear so they can get going in the game.

- A Fully Stocked, Fully Researched, Fully Decorated Dojo. Virtual Tour courtesy of RINGSNOW.

Spoiler

EIDc3jd.png

Oh By the way, you'll never know who you might run into...

Spoiler

C1oLZHM.jpg

Spoiler

6zsf72d.png

How to get into Verucas Illusion 

1. Make sure you have left your old clan. Be a shame if we can't invite you ;(

2. Make a post on this thread with your in game name and you will get an invite within 12 hours.

3. THAT'S IT ALL YOU NEED TO DO!

The only requirement that we ask is be active within 14 days so we know you are still active in the game.

If you would like to join up with us on Teamspeak 3! 

The only requirements to join us on Teamspeak are:
- Be 16 years of age
- Be able to speak a rudimentary understanding of English

If you meet these requirements feel free to follow the instructions below :D

1. Download Teamspeak at http://teamspeak.com/downloads

2. Make an account at http://verucasillusion.com/

3. After your account is made hop on Teamspeak

AND YOU'RE ALL SET! :D

Edited by Zarellyn

Hi, I was looking for a clan and stumbled across this post.

It looks promising and the name sounds familiar ... i might have been a member before? or it was another game, idk. Either way, i would like to join but first there are a few things i need to talk about.

1. Are you noob friendly? (i have played warframe since alpha or beta, i cant recall but have stopped at some point and now im back)

2. Do you require members to be online X days a week or something? I do have a full time job with, sometimes, unpredictable work hours so I cant be online every day.

3. Are raids or organized groups/events mandatory?

4. Are there other requirements other than whats in this thread?

Im looking for a clan that i can chill in, have access to a fully upgraded dojo, talk to ppl, play with them and ask stupid questions :)

I must point out that even tho I have played the game in the past, im no pro at this. Im your casual gamer (when it comes to warframe that is). I tend to avoid endless farming for items and such and prefer spending plat to acquire such items (items that require lots of farming).

IGN: DianaSM

Thanks!

Edited by DianaSM

Hi, I was looking for a clan and stumbled across this post.

It looks promising and the name sounds familiar ... i might have been a member before? or it was another game, idk. Either way, i would like to join but first there are a few things i need to talk about.

1. Are you noob friendly? (i have played warframe since alpha or beta, i cant recall but have stopped at some point and now im back)

2. Do you require members to be online X days a week or something? I do have a full time job with, sometimes, unpredictable work hours so I cant be online every day.

3. Are raids or organized groups/events mandatory?

4. Are there other requirements other than whats in this thread?

Im looking for a clan that i can chill in, have access to a fully upgraded dojo, talk to ppl, play with them and ask stupid questions :)

I must point out that even tho I have played the game in the past, im no pro at this. Im your casual gamer (when it comes to warframe that is). I tend to avoid endless farming for items and such and prefer spending plat to acquire such items (items that require lots of farming).

IGN: DianaSM

Thanks!

To answer your questions

1. Yes we are noob friendly. Since we have no mastery rank minimum we have people as low as 1 in the clan and we help them get what they need to succeed. We are trying to get more people to stick with playing the game. Even if they don't stay with us it's good just to see the game grow!

2. The only thing we require is that you log in to the game once in 14 days. After that we will kick you assuming you have gone inactive, however you are always welcome back if you decide to come back to the game. Just need to message a member of the clan and they can get you an invite back :D

3. No, the organized raids and events are not mandatory. We just like to host these events to promote a sense of comradery within the clan.

4. Other than what is in the thread there are no other requirements :D

If you would like to join I have sent you an invite

Hi! Interesting clan :D I would love to join the family

IGN: DreadWhisper

Dread, you are already in a clan. If you can leave another message once you have left your clan if you still have an interest to join us.

Hello, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Xeldorre

I have sent you an invite to the clan Xeldorre :D

Hello there,

are there people online during the "european-time"? If the answer to that is yes i would like to join :)

IGN: Cr4pster

Yes we have plenty of people that play from the EU. Actually we have an EU section on our Teamspeak.I sent you an invite if you still would like to join

Edited by Zarellyn

im interested 

IGN-Vixiz48

I have just sent you the invite Viviz48 enjoy yourself in CV :D

I'm new to the game about 2 weeks. Looking for a Casual place to hang my hat. Thanks.

IGN: Grom-it

I just sent the invite to you hope you enjoy it here.

Edited by Zarellyn

Hello,

I'm looking for a clan where I can team up to do some void runs for prime parts. I don't have that many useful warframes, so I can use some new ones.
If I can find some clanmembers who want to do this with me, I really would like to join.

IGN: Blup008, I'm from Europe.

Hello,

I'm looking for a clan where I can team up to do some void runs for prime parts. I don't have that many useful warframes, so I can use some new ones.

If I can find some clanmembers who want to do this with me, I really would like to join.

IGN: Blup008, I'm from Europe.

We can surely give you a hand in doing that. You can easily find people to do that with, especially on Teamspeak.

Please can I have an invite?

Game name: SteveeB4

I got that invite out to you :D

Heyo,

Im 17 years of age ,studying programming ,listening to rock music ,enjoying dank memes and more :))

Currently im unaffiliated with a clan .I left my former clan ,thought I need a new start .This clan seems like it should suit me.

Been playing for 2 years and 7 months ,mr 18 ,Im perfectly fine to help,give advice,give repetative mods and parts to newer players.

An invite would be much appreciated :))

IGN: swayssgamin_g (same as forum name)

Edited by swayssgamin_g

Hi!

Started playing about a week ago and just hit MR 3, so I thought it's about time to find some reliable people to play with.

Game's hitting me pretty hard at the moment so I'm hoping for some good advice to get me back in the fight. ;)

Always willing to learn and help out in whichever way I can!

Needless to say, I'd love to get an invite. :)

IGN: MasterSquell

Heyo,

Im 17 years of age ,studying programming ,listening to rock music ,enjoying dank memes and more :))

Currently im unaffiliated with a clan .I left my former clan ,thought I need a new start .This clan seems like it should suit me.

Been playing for 2 years and 7 months ,mr 18 ,Im perfectly fine to help,give advice,give repetative mods and parts to newer players.

An invite would be much appreciated :))

IGN: swayssgamin_g (same as forum name)

Your help will be very welcome here at CV. I sent the invite, welcome.

Hi!

Started playing about a week ago and just hit MR 3, so I thought it's about time to find some reliable people to play with.

Game's hitting me pretty hard at the moment so I'm hoping for some good advice to get me back in the fight. ;)

Always willing to learn and help out in whichever way I can!

Needless to say, I'd love to get an invite. :)

IGN: MasterSquell

We can help you in any way we can. Welcome to CV!

Hey guys, don't be alarmed about the small clan. We ran out of room in the main so we had to start filling our secondary clan. It is still a moon clan and has everything done and the dojo is still fully decorated, and the research is complete.

Hey, looking for a clan to join. Add me :)

IGN: GHSandwich

Invite sent, I see you accepted already. Welcome to CV!

Looking for a clan! MR 3

IGN: xFlyingPenguinx

I sent you the invite, Welcome to CV!

I am an 18 year old female and just started playing recently. I am currently MR2 and would love to have a clan to help me out.

IGN: Slamcat

<3

I see you accepted the invite as well. The rest of the Alliance and I would be glad to help you get started. Welcome to CV!

Edited by Zarellyn