Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng, Not Just Another Rant But An Idea To Improve Things. For Alerts At Least

Neofenrir34

Just because it is random doesn’t mean it cannot be controlled to some degree. Now I am not entirely sure how alerts are currently setup wether they are completely random or if they do have a limiting factor to them. My suggestion is to place a limiting factor of them for a example

Every hour the system must generate at least, lets say 2 alerts with a item reward, once the item has been generated it can not reappear (excluding forma) for another 6 hours therefore giving a guaranteed 12 (given that forma does not come up and that the system only generates it’s minimum quota) possible new items for the initial first 6 hours. And lets also limit all normal items excluding Forma, reactors and catalysts to only coming up a maximum of 3 times in 24 hours, I say 3 times to reduce the chance of the items drawn to repeat every 24 period. In that last 6 hours the system would basically be forced to introduce a new item.

I am terrible at explaining my ideas but I hope most people get what I am trying to say. And hope that no one else has already post such an idea.