The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee-Centric Build, Primary/secondary Weapon Help

Tyrthek

Question

So I am playing a pretty much pure melee build, and am looking for a good "Oh S#&$ gonna die" type weapon pairing for when my Loki P's shields drop (should invisiblity run out).

I am leaning towards something kind of explosive at the moment, since it seems like that'd be a great way to get some  dmg out in the time between regen. But I'm open for any real options.

2 answers to this question

Hek. The Hek.

A beautiful shotgun that was suggested to me not too long ago. Grineer of all kinds will fear you, trust me. That puncture damage does wonders against their armor. As for secondaries, the Atomos and the Sonicor are fun secondaries. Great crowd control. The former chains its stream of fire to the nearest unfortunate soul. The latter knocks damn near anything down.

Sonicor is your best bet for a quick recovery. Just land a bunch of shots in and everyone close to you is flying away, giving you some breathing room.

PS: a great way not to be too pressured on Loki when Invisibility runs out is to drop a Decoy far away and then Switch Teleport with it just before Invisibility runs out, to pull aggro away from you and to gain the split second you need to recast :)

Edited by Autongnosis