Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaubans Epic Nerf?

GoneM4d

I thought that was a bug.

I can still use Vortex to pull into a Bastille, but it just feels like more of a waste than an Uber.  It has it's place, but that place in now the 3 button.  I don't care for a 'Frame having two skills to achieve approximately the same result, but at different energy costs.

Remove either Bastille or Vortex and replace with something good.  I may even drop Vortex to use the slot for a useful stat mod.  At least Redirection doesn't cost 100 energy to waste my time and make me levitate randomly around.

An example of nerfing a frame into disuse i imagine.. Doesnt help that it is probably the hardest non-prime frame to acquire.

The ability really has no use now that it has such minuscule damage. Atleast give it something on par to Frost avalanche in terms of damage, maybe just nerf the range of the pull instead of making it useless in terms of damage

Could they make it do the damage it did before, but make it so that other players either is affected by a LOGICAL physics effect (everyone is drawn in), it makes NO sense that if I run close to it, I float in the direction I was going for 10 meters!

Could they make it do the damage it did before, but make it so that other players either is affected by a LOGICAL physics effect (everyone is drawn in), it makes NO sense that if I run close to it, I float in the direction I was going for 10 meters!

Meh,

Depends what you've been smoking. 

Hint: Tobacco won't make this happen, but....