Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Fan Club For Saryn Fans.

YasaiTsume

She also has sleeves now, and her Corset is more prominent, also, her front crotch is exposed and has a poofy skirt. 

No more cheap miniskirt. 

Poshness intensifies ?

Though she looks different now (in a good way, probably), she obviously lacks all those common to the most primed frames (except Frost) golden bits. 

Edited by Teloch

Poshness intensifies ?

Though she looks different now (in a good way, probably), she obviously lacks all those common to the most primed frames (except Frost) golden bits. 

Imo that isn't too bad either.

Saryn's Primed look was always speculated because she has alot of Infested like growth and tissue on her design, people just didn't know where the Golden bits will be attached to.

At least she does have a Prime Cage that holds up her Ponytail, tipped with gold. 

Imo that isn't too bad either.

Saryn's Primed look was always speculated because she has alot of Infested like growth and tissue on her design, people just didn't know where the Golden bits will be attached to.

At least she does have a Prime Cage that holds up her Ponytail, tipped with gold. 

Yeah, infested tissues have little in common with parts made of aurum, so it's stylistically wise.

I'm definetly gonna try putting Iliac set with that good ol' hemlock arcane helmet as soon as I lay my hands on her chassis... And no - there was no pun, ye pervs; I still need to do some t3 surv missions.

posted a thread about war frame bed accessories

U wot ?

NVM

Edited by Teloch

I remember starting out this game before they upgraded the parkour. I worked hard to grind out Saryn and used her faithfully until I realized just one 'frame was not for me. Saryn will always have a special place in my heart... Back to grinding 24/7 for those prime parts. Bloody RNGesus