Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The New Update

Deadly-Bagel

Loving all the features of the new update.

Except one.

"- Fix for Ammo pack beacon remaining in game after ammo is picked up."

I don't so much mind the ammo boxes, it was nice to see where there were boxes I'd picked up so if my bro needed ammo I could mark them for him but whatever.

What I REALLY don't like is that now mods don't have the residual aura either.

Now when you pick up a mod, it completely disappears. I don't know if this is intentional or not but please please PLEASE revert, we rely on that aura to mark mods for our allies. Now I don't know what ones they've got and what ones they've not, or even where each mod was.

Just played two games and in neither have I been able to see it =/

EDIT: It just appears like everyone has it however it only just dropped and my friend doesn't have it. However if I put a waypoint there it still labels it as a mod =/

Edited by Deadly-Bagel

I would personally prefer it to look clean after you have picked things up.

I like to know when I need to mark something for my friends. I don't like looking like a slacker when I've got more mods than them at mission end.

I like to know when I need to mark something for my friends. I don't like looking like a slacker when I've got more mods than them at mission end.

What, can't mark before picking up? Or bother to remember the location after picking up? Or hell, just mark the general location.

Same probleme here, so yes, he's not the only one with the new non-aura-remaining-"bug" (?). Now you can't see if anyone in your squad hasn't picked up the mod and that really sucks in my oppinion, especially when the waypoint has already disappeared. So, I hope this is just a bug from the hotfix / update and is not intended by the developers...

What, can't mark before picking up? Or bother to remember the location after picking up? Or hell, just mark the general location.

a) I don't always notice when I pick up a mod. Usually, but if it's a particularly intensive encounter I may not.

b) Allies are not always available to come get mods the moment they are marked, which is especially true in Defence.

c) Often after raking Infested with my scythe, I'll pick up a mod before it hits the ground. Where it goes from there, especially if you use Fragor, is anyone's guess now.

d) If a mod drops in an obscure place, or falls off a ledge, you will now have no idea since you can't see it

e) Why are you even opposed to this? Clearly you're not a team player.

EDIT

Will also pass along for review!

We have been heard =D p14 of the hotfix thread. Edited by Deadly-Bagel

Oh I'm totally a team player. In fact I'm so much a team player I bound Mark to Mouse3 such that I mark mods without even thinking. But if you need the aura just to figure out mods' locations then you're doing something wrong. Worst-case scenario, mark the general location.