The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Fit For Void Farming, And Later Game Content?

WhiteLobo

Question

Right now I'm sitting on a max 30 volt, Even after modding him to have 750 shields and 500 health. It still seems very difficult to brave some of the content for higher level stuff.

A friemd told me I would have an easier time with stuff with the regular Rhino frame, So he  helped me get the blueprints and parts for him, and now he has about 17 hours left to finish building.

Is Rhino fit for void farming so I can get those prime weapons and frames? Or would I have to get another warframe that would have it easier in end game content, or farming for things that lead to end game being completed easier?

Edited by WhiteLobo

8 answers to this question

Volt is fine, but I'd assume that you don't have much mods atm, so Rhino is good enough even without much mods just keep iron skin(his second ability) up and you will be fine.
For the high level stuff you need better weapons(or forma) not frame.

Edited by Grobbus

If you really like Volt, you should try to obtain Volt Prime. He has a lot more of energy, and a more descent amount of armor.

But normally if you manage your powers correctly and complete Volt with good weapons you can do T IV.

I did so to get my Volt Prime.

Where would I be able to find out the better ways to mod a warframe? I would also like to know if there are any resources that would help me figure out what weapons primary, secondary, and melee would be upgrades for what I have?

Primary is a regular boltor, I have some ok mods on it, But need to farm credits to fuse higher ranks.

I have Dual ethers for my melee it seems good when i crouch slide slash, but always looking for an upgrade.

and for my secondary I just have the vasto, Not liking the 6 round clip and it seems even with mods that revolver does not do enough.

Would appreciate some ideas on where I could go next in weapons, especially after Rhino is done building.

thanks

Where are you from ?

Cause if that's possible for you I'd be glad to help you learning more and buffing up your equipment.

For mods I'm pretty sure I might have enough spare to equip an entire clan with the ground base of mods.

I'm based in Europe and mostly playing around... 10 in the night with my clanmates, sometimes earlier.

Right now my region setting is north america east. I can switch from east to west without issue though. cause I'm smack dab in the middle of the Usa location wise. I'm in the -6 central time zone if that helps.

Edited by WhiteLobo

The game is a progression... you should be fine for T1-T2, even t3-t4 if you know your way around... but as far as endless missions go? nah... you need damage (and that come from weapons)

Weapons you need to supercharge (blue potato), then forma if you need... a serration at least rnk 7 (is fairly easy to get there... like 50 gold cores or less, more if you use bronze/silver) then at least 2 elemental mods maxed if possible (or rnk 4 if you don't have the capacity), then you need to boost a little of what the weapon gives to you... for rifles, a shred gives you fire rate and punch trough, always nice... others would benefice from point strike/vital sense for crit chance and damage...

or even 4 elementals... 

The best way?

Keep playing... 

Complete the starchart, use some lower tier keys... buy slots...

use different weapons and frames and see what you like...