The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Mods Worth It On Volt?

Cryozar

Question

So I've been thinking of messing around with volt once I get everything for Volt Prime, but looking at his augments, are any of them actually useful? I understand the electric buff from shock trooper could be really good set up right, but what about the other 2?

Edited by Cryozar

4 answers to this question

They are all useful.

Shock Trooper is great for adding Electricity/stun procs to your teammates attacks, essentially increasing your cell's crowd control abilities for a short period of time. Also if you are creative and combine them with other elemental augments (if used by other teammates) to create elemental combinations, you can really turn the tide in some tough situations.

Shocking Speed is good for crowd control, and enhancing your melee. 

Capacitance is very underrated, mainly because people don't really understand how it works. When used correctly you can increase your team's ability to withstand damage immensely. The trick is finding balance on your warframe to make the augment work. The only real issue to make it useful for your team and not only for yourself, is that they have to stay relatively close to you. 

I actually use Capacitance more now than I use Shocking Speed, even on my melee builds, especially when I'm running sortie or T4 missions.  

1.Shocking speed is great for clean getaways since you stun the enemies blocking you.  Yes get this first

2. Capacitance..... I use it.... but I don't think it makes a real impact since volts overload ability is so underused, but if you use overload often, its bound to help.

3. I don't understand what the heck is the rave about these kinds of aug mods, shock trooper and all the others. It adds a certain element to allies weapon, in some cases it wouldn't be that effective. (EX fighting infested) If you want to support, there are better, more efficient, ways of doing so.