Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Road Squad Looking For Like-Minded Gamers

(XBOX)rickthemang

Hey guys/gals, after over a year of playing Warframe and founding a clan dojo myself to be able to unlock all available items, I've decided to try and find several like-minded players to recruit to join me in my efforts of funding future research and assisting with missions, farming, sorties, etc.

A bit about me:

35 years old, married and father of 2. I play on North America East server daily anytime after 7 or 8 pm Central time.

I'm currently MR 21 with over 1000 hours logged and have all frames available. I was drawn to this game by chance and really enjoy the gameplay and the vast array of things to do/items to collect. I do not take the game too seriously.

The clan ROAD is an acronym for "Roll Over And Die", as I started it when I first began and was getting my a** handed to me by grineer early on, lol...

I have a fully built dojo with all rooms and all possible research complete at this time.

I have a unique clan emblem as well.

At this time I intend to keep the clan size small with no more than 10-20 players allowed, as I'd like to be able to create strong squads who become comfortable playing together, and keep research costs to a minimum for future dojo items.

There are no specific requirements to join. There are no specific ranks to the clan. You do not need a mic. You will not be an underling and will not have a "boss" in the clan.

Again, if you're active/semi-active laid back player who enjoys this game and would like to begin gaming with familiar players and having fun while getting stronger at Warframe, ROAD may be for you.

You can reply here or message me on xbox live (GT rickthemang) if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks!