The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get Ember Prime? If So Where?

Eriko123Yo

Question

12 answers to this question

Right now, Ember Prime can only be attained by trading with other players. Expect to pay more than 300 platinum for a full set, or a bit less if you take the time to try and get the best deal for every part individually. Good luck!

Edited by JetIntrepid

Oh :(

Well (soz if this is a real nooby question) is there a time when it will be available again? Is there even a chance? or none?

Frost Prime has made a limited time return, and we are led to believe that all the vaulted items will make limited time returns

Edited by xxxriot

Oh :(

Well (soz if this is a real nooby question) is there a time when it will be available again? Is there even a chance? or none?

It'll be several months (6 I think?) until Ember Prime would be unvaulted temporarily again, assuming they do it at the same time as a prime access releases.

As for latron prime, it already came back and left again, so you'll be missing that one for a very long time.

Ok final question xD (Soz I am nooby at this so far)

How long do things get temporarily "unvaulted"?

Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime were available for about 30 days.

Edit: Also, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, and Ankyros Prime are being vaulted next week (before the release of Saryn, Spira, and Nikana Primes), so may want to try to get those while you can. You could probably trade some extra parts for platinum for extra frame/weapon slots.

https://warframe.com/news/last-chance-rhino-prime-void

Edited by Maicael