The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minamoto Genji! Storm Clan Recruiting Adult Players

(XBOX)millz monzter

Hey Tenno!

Minamoto Genji currently has 25+ active, adult players and we are searching for more.  Former Destiny players are welcome too.  We're glad you finally made the wise choice to come to Warframe!  LOL

Face it, it's tough to find a solid crew and who are laid back enough to run with every day.  All research is completed and the Storm barracks are currently being built.  WE are a band of men who are committed to helping one another become stronger.  If you're looking for help to learn the game, build frames or weapons, locate mods, or collect resources, then you have stopped at the right  thread!

Genji leadership is impeccable and we are committed to getting to know each clan member.  We will interview you to determine if you are a good match.  We pride ourselves on taking a personal interest in each member's goals.  We want to help you become a stronger fighting Tenno as Genji prepares to go to war!  Genji leaders will run missions with you and assist you when you meet an obstacle.  Ask any member! 

Also, Minamoto Genji recently aligned with Arbiters Rage Alliance and thanks to the Arbiters Rage leadership council, Genji is on it's way to becoming much stronger.  We ask that you are respectful to all clan and alliance members!  Call of Duty mentality is NOT tolerated - under any circumstances.  Excessive foul language and nonsensical conversation about how you sit on leaderboards of other FPS games isn't widely embraced.  Argumentative and narcissistic individuals need not apply!

Yes, there is a clan activity requirement.  You must have a working mic.  And most importantly, you must be a decent Tenno! 

If you are interested or have any questions, please message me here or XB1 message me at: millz monzter

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mills  -  Minamoto Genji Warlord

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!!!

Minamoto Genji is a Storm Clan with 67 Tennos!  We are no longer an all adult clan as there are several younger Tennos (ie. age 13-17), but all are mature and respectful.  The leadership continues to meet each new Genji member and help out however possible.

If your clan has fallen silent or you desire a tighter shot group, xb1 msg me at; millz monster.

With respect,

millz

On 2/10/2016 at 7:41 PM, (XB1)millz monzter said:

Hey Tenno!

Minamoto Genji currently has 25+ active, adult players and we are searching for more.  Former Destiny players are welcome too.  We're glad you finally made the wise choice to come to Warframe!  LOL

Face it, it's tough to find a solid crew and who are laid back enough to run with every day.  All research is completed and the Storm barracks are currently being built.  WE are a band of men who are committed to helping one another become stronger.  If you're looking for help to learn the game, build frames or weapons, locate mods, or collect resources, then you have stopped at the right  thread!

Genji leadership is impeccable and we are committed to getting to know each clan member.  We will interview you to determine if you are a good match.  We pride ourselves on taking a personal interest in each member's goals.  We want to help you become a stronger fighting Tenno as Genji prepares to go to war!  Genji leaders will run missions with you and assist you when you meet an obstacle.  Ask any member! 

Also, Minamoto Genji recently aligned with Arbiters Rage Alliance and thanks to the Arbiters Rage leadership council, Genji is on it's way to becoming much stronger.  We ask that you are respectful to all clan and alliance members!  Call of Duty mentality is NOT tolerated - under any circumstances.  Excessive foul language and nonsensical conversation about how you sit on leaderboards of other FPS games isn't widely embraced.  Argumentative and narcissistic individuals need not apply!

Yes, there is a clan activity requirement.  You must have a working mic.  And most importantly, you must be a decent Tenno! 

If you are interested or have any questions, please message me here or XB1 message me at: millz monzter

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mills  -  Minamoto Genji Warlord

Really glad to see badasses like this in Arbiters Rage. An excellent clan to join and a pivotal gear in the fine tuned machine we run in Arbiters.

Thx for your response, Discord!

Minamoto Genji is a rising force to be reconciled with.  We are currently at 75 members, have both young and ole-skool players, have low and high MR ranks, and have the overall, all-around best clan culture.  Every member is actively engaged through game education and offering assistance.

I'm very proud of the Minamoto Genji leadership right now!   I think Genji clan members would tell ya this is the place to be if anyone is looking for an active group to run with!  

We are alway looking for a few more Tennos!

Thanks again, Discord.  RAAAAGE!