Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr Segregation

(XBOX)A Nekros Prime

Mr or not, it's the most efficient way for people to recruit those who should have a decent amount of skill put into the game.

Of course, this is not always true. Mr 9 here, and I had to parkour god-knows how many times in the Divine Will tactical alert. Had two Mr 2 guys who keep dying, but also had a Mr 18 who keeps dying from how many rockets there are.

Regardless, the Mr is just there so lazy people wouldn't have to spend so much time discussing with lower Mr gamers on why they should be trusted. It's a sad world

any player who has a higher master rank has played for longer. there is no mr20 player out there who has not played the game, and has only bought weapons from the market and made a beeline to draco.

I'd like you to talk to my friend then please.

MR 15, still hasn't forma'd a single frame to use it as a main

All he does is buy stuff and Draco (and sometimes void for ducats)

It's a thing. It Happens.

Edited by Atlas.0-5

I ignore MR as long as it's higher then 4. Why 4? It's easy to hit and anyone can do it in 1 weak imo (well at least it took me that much or less)
I would say don't care about it, I usaly play solo cos outher High MR players just whant the chease and 1 hit keill everything with CC and no chalange at all while I love melee only 1h Survival runs

And that graph came from where exactly?

my own game experience.

it's just a quick visualization as an explanation why people would want high-MR players on their teams.

basically, MR != skill, but it is still a fair indicator of experience with the game. i'm just trying to point out that on average, the higher the MR, the more experience (and skill) they have.

I have over 2k hours in warframe and just over the last 2 weeks or so I went from MR 4 to MR 10 because of various gear and focus requirements. Pretty sure I have enough affinity built up to rank up more.

I honestly don't care about MR outside of "do I want to use that thing" or not and I've been around since u5. (granted I took a reset back in u7 or whenever it was).

That being said, it's hardly surprising that people use it as a gauge of player experience, I've always told people to just look at my profile and most of the time people invite me even with their MR "requirement"