Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughtful Feedback After First 82 Hours Of Play

VileRocK

Why 82 hours? Because after 82 hours of playtime, I decided to buy my first bit of plat to make my guns and warframe look much cooler :) I decided I would share some things I found and improvements I thought about along my journey:

- The weapon customisation is fantastic and really keeps me wanting to play and unlock/upgrade more content! So far I've only tried a small handful of what is available. However, it's inconvenient to go digging for stats for weapons, mods, sentinels and warframe upgrading, it would be handy if it could be integrated into the existing interface.

- On a half-similar note, I love my little dethcube to bits... and therefore hate seeing him getting smashed to bits. It could be much appreciated if, when a sentinel is active on a player, his shield and HP values are displayed on the interface so I can react when I see him taking damage. So far the only way I've found to check him is by crouching then turning around to aim at him - that's hardly user-friendly if I'm in mid-battle!

- I hate those Rollers? that appear on later Grineer levels. Whoever designed those... Well done :)

- How about a search function for finding games? Some ideas of mine for search filters could be by Mission type, i.e. Defence, Assassination etc, or by Faction: Corpus, Infested, Grineer. And level? i.e. 20-30 missions only. Sometimes I just want to jump straight into a game, not search through planets finding a particular one (although that option is great, too).

- Some of the infested creatures can be beaten by hopping up on crates and shooting down at them. Maybe consider adding a jump or pull in mechanic if they can't reach their target?

- Host Migration rarely seems to work for me! It almost always boots me out to the menu. :(

- If I were in any of the enemy factions in this game, I would question as to why my ship has tenno-sized escape pods fitted into it XD

-  I play as super mega ultra space ninja assassin tenno thingy, capable of incredible agility and destroying hordes of enemies solo, yet is defeated by attempting to run up most stairs (which is the only thing out of this list I can do IRL).

- Do some of the Corpus MOA's actually shout "WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!" Maybe I keep mishearing it, but it makes me chuckle quite a lot, they sound very robo-gangsta :D

I personally feel weapons could use a bit more customization. All we can do is change colors, fine. But we can't even chose the colors to change, it's all primary, secondary, ect. My latron's barrel doesn't get colored so it interferes with my coloring ideas.

I would like to be able to paint on them directly, like APB style where I can add cool designs myself! I know people would just make penises and swastikas but that's just something we have to deal with. this isn't some kids game after all, any adult oriented stuff people see should be fine because a bunch of mature, hardened adults SHOULD be playing this game. If kids do, it's their problem.

I would like to put tons of decals and designs on my guns to the point where I would be fine paying for that ability.

OPINION TIME

I would be alright if they charged us for that. By default we get normal customization and for maybe 5-6 dollars we are able to paint the entire gun any of the colors we have in any design we can. I'd love to pain rayman, or master chief on my gun. Though due to my art skills I would probably just drawing a triforce. Not even the whole thing, just one piece of it :p

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack