Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Material Costs

Sorakamii

Okay so I want to make a new weapon for my Warframe.I go to the market place,buy the blueprint...15-20k...okay i can accept that.It may be a really good weapon.Then i go to the foundry...wth i need 5k of every material to make it...then i need another 25k to add to it and then i need to wait 12-24 hours before I actually get it.Shouldn't it be easier to get weapons and stuff without platinum.I know this sounds like Im complaining,but it seriously bugs me how i need to get 5-7k of materials 50k credits,and 12-24 hours before i can get one new weapon.

I truley love this game,I've been able to deal with these foundry costs for about 4 months now,but now I'm at my limit with these new weapons coming out.It's not right to have those costs for only one new weapon.The dojo is a another story,I think its right to have those costs because your building rooms,and entire areas for a entire clan.The weapons are for you and you only so why are the costs so high?

Okay  well i see you guys like the current way,so i wont say anything more about this

we've all known its a little unfriendly to newer players, but if they lowered them the older players withh more mats would just breeze through the items and have nothing to do after

we've all known its a little unfriendly to newer players, but if they lowered them the older players withh more mats would just breeze through the items and have nothing to do after

I'm not new,i reset my account....but it still bugged me even when i had more materials