Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyboard On Console

LucentsLight

Question

Hi guys, me again. I was wondering if there was a way to type on the keyboard while ingame without popping up the textbox on Xbox One. My roommates been playing it and I thought I would try and help him out with the chat, but that just seems a bit annoying to have to bring up the chat, press x on the controller and then type. Is there a certain shortcut/setting somewhere? Thanks!

Also, side question, any news on account transfers to the One and if people who have Excal Prime will be able to keep him or be exchanged for something else? I'd really like to play with others on the One but I'd really like to keep Excal Prime or something equal to him so I don't feel like I was screwed. 

Anyways, thanks again!

5 answers to this question

This is indeed something AFAIK not possible yet. I agree in having this feature beaing added to the game...

can I have this moved to the UI feedback section?

p.s. Excal Prime will not transfer to the console by Migrating, this will cause confusions and rage at the same time.

if ever there will be a PC - Xbox One migration.

This is indeed something AFAIK not possible yet. I agree in having this feature beaing added to the game...

can I have this moved to the UI feedback section?

p.s. Excal Prime will not transfer to the console by Migrating, this will cause confusions and rage at the same time.

if ever there will be a PC - Xbox One migration.

That's fine, thanks. I was just wondering because it kinda sucks to go through that troublesome process. 

And I was hoping that I would, if they ever get that back up again. Unfortunate, but I guess I'd have to sacrifice my prime for friends. :c 

Ok, I'll get it moved, can you pass a line thru the Excal Prime part... so that others won't overlook the message and only get salty at this question :P 

That's fine, thanks. I was just wondering because it kinda sucks to go through that troublesome process. 

And I was hoping that I would, if they ever get that back up again. Unfortunate, but I guess I'd have to sacrifice my prime for friends. :c