Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Hom Mirage Advice And Builds!

Eye_Wash

Question

G'day guys,

I was introduced to the game by my mates yesterday and was instantly sold by the Mirage (I love clones, I play Mesmer in GW2). That said, I have no idea where to start to build myself, where to grind out for specific items I need and in general completely lost since I'm so new. My mates are also new so they can't help me either. I bought the Mirage bundle I hope it ends up helping me out later.

What I want to do is focus on my clones, their duration and their damage. A glass cannon build that focuses on clones is that a thing? If so, where do I start and what do I aim for? What weapon should I use? Is it viable later on to focus so heavily on clones?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I've looked around at other builds but I'm not sure if they focus on what I want to do, which is pure damage and clones.

6 answers to this question

if you focus on the clone, max duration damage and effciency.

with mirage, you can go with low end mods

stretch, intensify , continuity and stream line to make everything positive

then only u change once you got it from vault runs

main idea is damage and duration must be positive xd

My 0 forma build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage/t_30_0400020030_4-6-5-6-0-5-7-3-5-13-2-3-14-4-5-39-8-5-47-1-5-397-7-3-411-5-7_6-11-47-6-13-13-7-9-14-9-411-7-4-9-397-9-39-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-26/84849/0

Most mods are easy to get so you shouldn't have problem farming for them.

You can swap aura for corrosive projection or energy siphon instead. Vigor for Quick Thinking also.

HoM mirage in general works best with AoE guns. The absolute best weapon for her is Synoid Simulor.

Hi,

If you want a clones mirage build, this might be a good one.

Energy Siphon/ Corrosive Projection (Aura)

Blind rage

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Narrow Minded

Continuity /Prime

Constitution

Hall of Malevolence

Vitality /(others)

I don't increase efficiency because even with lowest efficiency, I never run out of energy and the energy bar mostly remain full , I only use her 1 and 3 abilities with this build. Also all the mods are at max rank, but rank 8 is also enough considers you are new to game.

Aura - Corrosive Projection/Other (-) Polarity (Enemy Radar)

Exilus - Any to suit you (I like Enemy Sense, because knowing from afar where are the enemies > all)

Mirage is squish, really squish... but can survive a lot by using her clones as Decoys (they shoot them, and not you), and also her 3 (in the shadows, 95% damage resistance + harder to hit, in the light you do like 4-5x more damage, kill them before they kill you right?)

She have a perk that let you do the parkour maneuvers a bit faster, so... don't stay in one place like a sitting duck =p

As said above, Synoid Simulor is Glorious! But you need MR12, and and it can become a little trick, totally worth it tough... the proc it have helps with energy and goes very well in my build

QUICK THINKING (this is what makes me stay alive at 1hr T4 Survival, it "redirect" damage to your energy pool when you left with 2 health)(Primed) Flow (more energy = more life, also helps that you can even use a few 4 for utility blinds, like for revives or for a breather)

Blind Rage (+STR = + damage on clones and + multiplier on 3 || - EFF = not really a issue)

Narrow Mind (+Duration = better than have to keep recasting || - Range = makes Total Eclipse augment not really worth, also screws a bit on the 4, but still worth it)

(Primed) Continuity (+Duration)

Intensify (+STR)

Constitution (+Duration || I believe it helps on knockdown recovery, a nice bonus... helpless on the ground is not cool...)

For the last one:

Hall of Malevolence (as you kill, your clones gain up to +50% damage, scaling from their damage unfortunately, but still pretty good... you can get the clones to something like 75% your damage)

Not my personal choice, but:

Transient Fortitude (+STR || -Duration, it fits but helps more the 3 than the clones)

With Hall, all maxed (primed mods):

240 Health / 240 Shields / 637 Energy (that becomes like 1500+ Health with Quick Thinking)

HALL OF MIRRORS
POWER COST

70.5 sec
POWER DURATION

HOLOGRAM(S) (but only 2 does damage)

45.80%
HOLOGRAMS DAMAGE
(68,7% at max stack from augment)

ECLIPSE
POWER COST

56.4 sec
POWER DURATION

458.00%
DAMAGE BONUS WHILE IN LIGHT

95.0%
DAMAGE RESISTANCE WHILE IN THE SHADOWS

With Transient Fortitude, only duration and Damage bonus chances:

HALL OF MIRRORS
POWER COST

63.6 sec
POWER DURATION

HOLOGRAM(S)

56.80%
HOLOGRAMS DAMAGE

ECLIPSE
POWER COST

50.9 sec
POWER DURATION

568.00%

95.0%

BUT...

You need Nightmare, Corrupted mods and Primed... and about 4-5 forma... with a more budget in mind... (it's really costy to have rank 10 mods, and I don't even have it yet =p)

BUDGET Build (No primed, RNK 7 from 10, others are 5/5, or max rank)

Hall Augment

HALL OF MIRRORS
POWER COST

57.5 sec
POWER DURATION

HOLOGRAM(S)

40.40%
HOLOGRAMS DAMAGE (up to 60,60% at max stacks)

ECLIPSE
POWER COST

46.0 sec
POWER DURATION

404.00%

95.0%

With Transient Fortitude

HALL OF MIRRORS
POWER COST

52.5 sec
POWER DURATION

HOLOGRAM(S)

48.40%
HOLOGRAMS DAMAGE

ECLIPSE
POWER COST

42.0 sec
POWER DURATION

484.00%

95.0%

Still Pretty Nice...

And the two have 240 Health / 240 Shields 450 Energy (more 1000+ health with QT)

For weapons... if you not MR12... you would have to settle... maybe the normal Simulor... (not nearly as good, but maybe still good)

Other weapons are Tonkor... maybe Ignis or Amprex... with Mirage, the best bet is AOE weapons... but still... Synoid Simulor s2

For secondary, a good one for mirage is the Sonicor... 

Either primary or secondary... there are others explosive weapons, but those do self damage... use with caution... or you WILL die a lot... (angstrum, kulstar, penta...)

Mirage Lover here o/ 

Hope I have helped =D