Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Warframes (Rhino/frost) Stamina Improvement.

Namacyst

Rhino & Frost are regarded as Tanky, Strong, Muscular and sturdy Warframes. They move slow (Sprintspeed 0.8) because of that and it made me think: If they are so strong shouldn't they have more Stamina?

So to improve the slow frames a bit when it comes to keeping up with the team (even now after the increase of slide delay) why not give them 50% more Stamina than other Warframes. They would still move/sprint slow but can do it for a longer period. In my opinion it would make sense to have more stamina when you are muscular and "big".

Thoughts?

With mods you can easily negate his biggest weaknesses!

Modding should be a choice and not something forced so you can go as fast as the rest.

Fast Frames don't need to slot Sprint but can slot Redirection/Vitality to  become as Tanky as slow frames.

Slow Frames still have to slot Redirection/Vitality to stay tanky and need to waste a slot for Sprint to keep up.

For people (like me) who won't slot Sprint, a mere Stamina increase would be a nice bonus and even if you slot sprint with the higher stamina on a slow frame you are still as fast as the others for longer time but with one slot less for "good stuff".

With mods you can easily negate his biggest weaknesses!

And then every one else uses said mods and said weakness is promptly un-negated.

+1 to this idea, especially since they nerfed both forms of slide-dash.