The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Know How To Use The Penta

(XBOX)Un Fetty Wap

Question

So I bought this gun and Im trying to use it now. I can shoot 5 grenades out of it but they just sit on the ground and dont do anything... are they supposed to explode when an enemy walks over them? And after I reload I cant fire anymore for the remainder of the mission, does this mean I can only use 5 shots in a mission?

I usually stay true to the bow and arrow but Im trying to get an achievement where you get 10 kills with a single explosion, if there is a better way to go about this I would appreciate some pointers

5 answers to this question

You have to use alternate fire to make them blow up

check out key maping option / pad maping

not sure on consol but i think yu have to press on the stick or something

5 it the max yu can explode at same time

but yu can also lauch only 1 and activate it in air directly or whenever yu want before launching another one

Edited by Tsoe

The Penta is a "Blow-up when I tell you to" weapon. They explode after you set them when you press the button that is bound to the Melee Channeling function. Its meant for traps and stuff, like the Talons. What you are wanting is the "Fire&Forget" Tonkor grenade launcher.

Ahhh I have to click on the right stick thank you guys very much I was having a lot of trouble figuring this out lol

check out weapons stat in game it show the kind of firing mode : charge/auto/duplex auto/semi-auto/alternate

Alternate mean u can use the alternate fire for another function