Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes After Pressing 'play'

Baatar

As the title says, that's what happens to me, i re-downloaded the game and reinstalled it, from scratch, erased all the registry and still does it, i can't afford to download 9gb again because i have a crappy internet connection of 2mb bandwith.

i've played this game since forever i have over 1200 hours on Steam, what should i do?, i never had issues like this untill the game updated once and then this happened on and on. 

I will give further information about my pc specs if needed.

Same thing's happening to me here. I press PLAY from the launcher, the game loads to about 65%, then it crashes in one of two ways: either I get the "The Evolution Engine has crashed!" window after the game closes by itself, or I get a black screen and I have to end the process.

Also willing to give PC specs if required.

when I open the game

I'm having the same problem appears ''The Evolution engine stopped Funcionar`` expect an answer you can help me

Why yesterday was business as usual with no problem, and when I come today happened this specified error

Edited by yTzJooJMal

Does this forum ever get any attention?, it's been like a week and i still have no response from no one on the staff, i can't play your game, i'm asking for help to fix it, i have over 1200 hours sinked into this, this has never happened to me, i keep reinstalling it, downloading over 9 gigs over and over, installing and finding the same problem, it crashes after i press 'Play'

Well as for me I me having it downloaded on steam I verified the game cache and it said that I had like 57 files missing so it might be something worth trying. If you don't know how right click on warframe, go to properties, select the local files tab and click "verify integrity of game cache", then if they are missing steam will replace.

On 26/2/2016 at 5:09 PM, Mintino said:

Well as for me I me having it downloaded on steam I verified the game cache and it said that I had like 57 files missing so it might be something worth trying. If you don't know how right click on warframe, go to properties, select the local files tab and click "verify integrity of game cache", then if they are missing steam will replace.

Hey, yes i know this, when i do that, it makes me re-download the whole game, from steam, so i decided not to do that again since i have a really bad internet connection because i moved, and i can't afford to download 9gb every time the game tells me to. I need help :(

I had a similar problem (bug WAR-791102) but managed to remedy it (or it remedied itself).

What worked for me:

Upon opening the launcher (before pressing 'PLAY'), I clicked on the gear symbol in the upper right hand of the window and deselected 'DirectX 10'. I then clicked 'Ok' and the launcher updated itself.

After that, I clicked 'PLAY', the game successfully launched and I was striking down Corpus pawns lickety-split.

System info: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 Build 7601

Intel Core 2 Quad 6700

4GB DDR2-800

EVGA Geforce GTX 750ti

Warframe info:

Launcher 2016.02.11.13.13

Engine 2016.02.22.15.37

Bug experienced: WAR-791102

Finally, can we agree to format posts in a way that, in the event that DE devs do read these forums, they can extract all useful bug info without sifting through filler?

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Edgeway
Accidentally hit 'Save' before I finished.