The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medallions Of Syndicate Missions

FallingHeaven

Question

Hi, guys

I have been doing some syndicate missions recently.

There are some questions about these missions however that I can't find definite answers for.

1) are medallions the 8 pieces we find in the missions? i.e. Marks for red veil and seeds for new Loka??

2) initially I believe the more of these things I collect, the more bonus xp I gain. But it turned out to be NOT true.

I equipped loot detector, master's thief, animal instinct, all maxed, last night, and managed to collect all 8 of them in three different missions. (2 new Loka, 1 red veil). But the xp I gained were all the same as what were offered in mission alerts.

So what is the point of collecting those items in a syndicate mission?

Thanks

Edited by FallingHeaven

4 answers to this question

Yes the medaillions are referring to the 8 hidden objects you need to find for your syndicate. They do not grant you bonus standing in the mission, but can be traded in for certain amounts of standing (depending on the rarity) at the syndicate stands at the relays.

(Go to the center where Baro always is and then move to left or right to find the syndicates)

Also, there are three different levels of medallions and their bonus is tiered accordingly. Each Syndicate has a different name for their medallions, but you can basically think of them as common, uncommon, and rare. Out of the eight available for each Syndicate mission, they break down like this:

5 are common and grant 500 bonus xp each when turned in at the relay

2 are uncommon and grant 1000 bonus xp each when turned in at the relay

1 is rare and grants 5000 bonus xp each when turned in at the relay

You can turn in as many as you have of each at any given time. But be aware that they can only be used in their full increment and if that would put you over your max, it won't except them. So say if you were between 1 and 499 points away from your max, you could not use a medallion to cap out as there has to be space to use the entire amount of the medallion. But if you were 501 away, you could use one and then have to run a mission with your sigil for your daily amount or run a specific Syndicate mission to cap it off. Hope that made sense.