Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grenades Feedback

Tykku

First off, allow me to thank the devs for not giving players grenades. I believe that having to rely on your melee and aiming prowess is the right move with this game.

That being said, having enemies not have to rely on melee or aiming prowess to score a kill is annoying. You limit the revives, awesome I love a challange, but it's extreamly depressing fighting a boss and suddenly your whole party is dead because the grenade he just threw blew up in your faces instantely and without warning. I appreciate the fact there is a level of danger to the placement of your character, however the timer feels too short on these, one or more second(s) added would do fine. The fact that they can stick to your character needs to be removed entirely. I'm very frustrated when I'm near done with a mission only to have a random grenade stuck to my face as I'm walking through a door, which then makes me choose if it's worth it to spend a precious revive for an rng event.

Don't get me wrong, I wish grenades to still persist in this world, just not in the state they are in. It feels too out of my control on whether or not I survive an encounter with our blue explosive friend.

A grenade warning indicator like pretty much every game has these days would be very nice. I agree grenades should not be able to stick to you or if they can, you should be able to remove them. I also agree that I like that players don't have grenades. Our guns, melee weapons, and powers are more then enough.

i dont have problems seeing the grenades, what troubles me is that it doesnt matter if you see them, the explode on contact or have a really short fuse time; so even with an indicator you wont be able to evade them most of the time.

Eh the Jackal grenades aren't that bad, if you're hugging the pillars to shoot his legs and he fires the grenades at you, you have the time to sprint towards the outer edge of the arena and survive. I agree a grenade indicator would be nice, tho I tend to run with either a shotgun or a fully automatic primary and as a result if a target I'm focused on tries to throw a grenade I typically wind up blowing it up in their face or partway through it's arc. No, something worse than spotting the grenades or even Jackals grenades is the sudden love Corpus seem to have as of late for spamming the blasted little things. I can understand Grineer tossing one or two to flush people out of cover, as has happened to myself and friends, but I've been seeing Corpus crewmen and the like just huck the little devils like they were going out of style. To the point that in one room fight, at least four different Corpus threw grenades in a CHAIN at one person. And then later in the same level at the room with the triple bridges, crewmen on the center bridge were throwing more grenades than they were shooting bullets. I'm fine with Corpus having a bit more area denial but come on, they could stand to have it toned down a little.

I'm sick to S#&$ with getting grenade killed.

we started refering to them as explosions out of nowhere.

1. you can't see them they are like blue sticks in an environment with more blue lights and blue lasers

2. short fuse or contact.

3. Tons of damage. (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0sx9q4h6R1rp8ehlo1_400.jpg)

So could we please get

1. HUD indicator for grenades

2. longer fuses, prehaps a timer on the HUD for our guyvers... I mean Tenno.

3. Reduce damage

i think there should just be less damage and aoe range on the grenades. They are hard to see on this tile set map cause they blend in too much with the background but they might be easier to spot in future tile sets. And the fact that they can stick to you and explode on contact just adds to the intensity of the game in my opinion.