The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Able To Reach Focus Cap Anymore?

TheSteelRat

Question

9 answers to this question

in 2 slow waves of Draco with only tonkor + 2 greater lenses + exp booster being a frost with freeze force, rhino buff, ev trin and excal RJ (who killed 2k enemies) netted me 80k focus points in exactly 15 minutes. 

Each time i picked up yellow S#&$ thingy by the end of it i gained 9-10k focus points or so. 

I would say that Draco is absolute king now, apart from possible random exploits/broken game mechanics (similar to those gifs of lex P steath kills farm) and everything else was more or less butchered or made worse ~_~

Radial exp is surprisingly good and i honestly thought it would be S#&$, but i was proven wrong and i admit it ^_^ 

Edited by b0_on

2 rounds of Draco, 17k focus, without boosters or focus thingys

So nice they raised the cap

Raised the cap and nerfed the Focus lens conversion rate into the ground. Now regular lenses are only earning you 1.25%.   I used to get 20K+ in 2 rounds of Draco with my RJ Excal with only a regular lens on my Excal. Now I doubt if I'd get 5K. 

Solo stealth exterminate runs work still. You have to unequip non lensed gear as it drains bonus focus. Took 6 runs to cap.

I'd say its one of the slower ways to do it now though. Used to take around 10 minutes with 2 greater lenses to cap before. Now it's taking a ton of time more. Better in my opinion to just "do it like normal" now.