Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

=Suggestion For De= Key/beacon Pool.

SilverSins

Suggesting an ingame Key/Beacon pool.

-An option for the party host to activate a Key/Beacon pool.

-All party members are MUST add a key or beacon into the pool and are unable to retreave it until all keys/beacons are used and agreed on by all party members.

-Once agreed on by all members, changes cant be made even by host.

-Host's key should always be used first incase the host themselves try to leave/leech. After the host's key, the rest of the keys/beacons are randomised.

-This is to greatly prevent leeches (people who agree to use their key/beacon, sit thought everyone elses but deliberately leave without using their own).

-This way they cant get away without using their key/beacon or loose it if they try to do so.

Edited by SilverSins

Not sure what gave you the impression I was angry. And why argue with an idea you like? seems a little counter productive.

what i ment i like ur key pool suggstion But i do not think it is necessary since leeching isn't that much of a common. been months since i encountered someone who didin't share their keys but then again this could be blamed on good fortune.

what i ment i like ur key pool suggstion But i do not think it is necessary since leeching isn't that much of a common. been months since i encountered someone who didin't share their keys but then again this could be blamed on good fortune.

Well i don't expect it to be a massive change if it happens at all, just a tiny little option. To be honest, I hardly come across leeches either but it does get a little annoying when there's one around, which in turn, fades trust in joining further parties. But again, it's only a suggestion.

Edited by SilverSins