Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Sources Could Use A Fix.

Garmon

Alright, So I have every clan weapon BP sitting in my foundry ( got 5 of them crafted ), so i'm in serious need of control modules, and neural sensors for the forma. I've been farming those two bosses for 3 hours tonight and gotten....nothing. Nano Spores and Ferrite... from bosses.. As I see it, there's a couple good solutions to this: 

1. Remove blue resource drops from bosses altogether..  ( Who seriously farms 1 mob vs mass mobs to get multiple resources ? They have no place being in the bosses loot table )

2. Have bosses drop multiple blue drops, its a boss...not a regular mob, there's nothing more disheartening then killing a boss and getting 1 common resource for it, this is supposed to be an achievement... 

3. Common Resources ( yellow/orange) also have no place dropping from a boss, unless they drop IN ADDITION to rare resources. See reasoning above.

4. Add Blueprints to create rare resources using massive amounts of common resources, for those who are impatient ( We know DE favors the impatient )

5. Add rare resources to the market for platinum << More money for you, DE, that's the objective isn't it?

They seem to have forgotten there exists a fine line between fun and frustration, some days I will farm ALL DAY for these items and not see a single one. I understand the business model, increasing the time it takes to get the new stuff so people keep playing...but frustrated players actually tend to play less. Just a thought.

Yeah.

In the case of some resources, they also need to be on at least one more bosse to reduce tedium as well.

I'd also add Orikon Cells taking over resource drops from bosses being a problem.

I had great idea few days lets go craft supra. While plastids were a pain, control modules are no problem at all. Needed 10 control mods(that was before reduction). Went to psamathe neptune, ignore everything on the way just go for hyena. Drops something you dont want?? Abort then next run. Drops control module, run to exit. As simple as that. 1:30-2:30 minutes per run. Got all 10 control mods within 1 hour. Just bring some bolt weapon for easier kill.

Idk whats all the fuss about it. RARE resources are still too common imo. 10drops out of 25 runs is 40%.