The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Beacons Vs. Farming The Assassins [Question]

(PSN)MikeCopa

Question

Quite recently I gave the Galatine a second try and I gotta say, with the addition of Primed Reach I absolutely fell in love with heavy swords. Now it's clear to me that I absolutely need War in my inventory because of Fashionframe Endgame.

Did a couple of Void missions yesterday and Shadow Stalker appeared in 5 of 7 runs which never happened to me before. Obviously he dropped nothing but a bunch of useless mods. With the newly surfaced baits however, I wanted to know whether some of you could actually put them to good use. I know RNG is RNG but I wanted to hear if some of you were able to get some great drops by using the beacons.

Personally I'm missing War, Hate and the Brakk from all of the Assassins. Does anyone of you have any success stories of farming them somewhat reliably with a group of marked Tenno / Baro's beacons?

8 answers to this question

I did a few runs of the G3 beacons and the Stalker. These are the results for me:

1st - I bought the beacons for the chances to get the Brakk barrel and the Hate, this is all I was missing.

G3 - The way to farm the G3 with the beacons if having 4 Ivaras, one summon them and everyone use thier 3rd ability to pickpocket them. After everyone have pickpocketed them, you should get their drop times 5 (4 pickpockets + killing them). I got 2 full Brakk sets + a lot of extra parts, lots of Schimitar parts, mods and a lot of neurodes from 8 runs. You have to be in a Grineer tile set for it to work.

Stalker - Unlike the G3 you can't pickpocket him, so the only way is to kill him and finish the mission. I got only useless mods and a single Dread BP from 4 runs I did + 1 "natural" spawn. Note that you can spawn him in the Void and on the way get more ducats for another mark.

My thoughts: The G3 worth it, the Stalker is depends how desperate you are.

BTW, the rumors that the Stalker have more chances to spawn if you have low conclave is not true. The chances are the same either way, it's just RNG that decide to spawn him at the wrong moment.

I did a few runs of the G3 beacons and the Stalker. These are the results for me:

1st - I bought the beacons for the chances to get the Brakk barrel and the Hate, this is all I was missing.

G3 - The way to farm the G3 with the beacons if having 4 Ivaras, one summon them and everyone use thier 3rd ability to pickpocket them. After everyone have pickpocketed them, you should get their drop times 5 (4 pickpockets + killing them). I got 2 full Brakk sets + a lot of extra parts, lots of Schimitar parts, mods and a lot of neurodes from 8 runs. You have to be in a Grineer tile set for it to work.

Stalker - Unlike the G3 you can't pickpocket him, so the only way is to kill him and finish the mission. I got only useless mods and a single Dread BP from 4 runs I did + 1 "natural" spawn. Note that you can spawn him in the Void and on the way get more ducats for another mark.

My thoughts: The G3 worth it, the Stalker is depends how desperate you are.

BTW, the rumors that the Stalker have more chances to spawn if you have low conclave is not true. The chances are the same either way, it's just RNG that decide to spawn him at the wrong moment.

This helps a ton, thank you! Looks like I'm going to do the G3 thing when Baro offers the baits on console (if DE hasn't changed anything by then). As for the Stalker, this kills me inside lol

Edited by (PS4)MikeCopa