The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phoenix Kings Growing Mountain Clan 18+Age Requirement ( 1# For False Profit For Storm Clans)

(XBOX)FuzzyXxPeach420

Just wanna congratulate Jgialella on getting 1st in kills for the week. Also great to see Phoenix Kings get 3rd in mountain clans for kills our first time having a top 3 finish in mountain clans many more to come. We are currently at 177 members and are still actively recruiting dedicated adults to join our very active and close knit clan if interested please reply on here or msg any clan leader on Xbox to get a faster response have a good day Tenno 

• 2 weeks later...

Still actively recruting adults to join our clan....Were once just a Motley Crew....Still Motley but more than a crew.

If you are 18+ and wish to join a mature group who knows how to make warframe more fun.....give me or one of our leaders a shout.

qnr5KUq.png SwagScapegoat 

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

Small clan but happy I joined, definitely a relief to not have teenagers in charge of chat.

"I think you may have meant disrespect with that comment, you're suspended for 24 hours, i'm legally a child so i'm going to exercise the only authority available to me without restraint." - Mods from other clans

Edited by Letter13
Don't bash other clans. Ok?

Hey there! I'm technically new to this game. Played pc but missed opportunity to transfer my stuff to XB1. I recently restarted so I have a lot of catching up to do. I plan to be active and I try not to ask for help often, just want to run with a group who are active. I am a 28 year old.

Edited by (XB1)Nero 559
Clarification

Sent you an Xbox message this morning.  I will get you invite tonight.  Please let me know your typical play schedule so I can hook you up with the correct members. 

Want to make sure we do our best to make warframe more fun.

If you are a Raid runner....let me know as well as I will get you in on some either through the clan or alliance depending on what times you play.

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have Rebooted LOR Raid nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00pm ET.

Come join us in a Raid.  You must however have a Mic and be willing to follow directions for the Raid to e a success.

If you appear to have the chops we will follow up with a Nightmare Raid.  Jordas Raids are on more of a pickup basis.