Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Key Rewards Out Of Alignment

(PSN)Seveer85

So for the 5th run in a row my team and I have been robbed of our end of mission rewards during the DSExc's on 2 seperate planets. The rewards (focusing on the keys) show up in the in mission reward for completion of the extractors with a VERY SPECIFIC key and come the end of the mission the keys are not present on the rewards list. I have video plus captures to assure you that there is no false accusation on my part. As it was not the first incident of its kind I have no doubt that it will not be the last time that i will be enraged enough to post here. I have only ever experienced this issue on these missions so i believe it's a coding issue. The DSSu and DSD do not have this issue as my rewards align perfectly.  I don't know for certain if anyone else has experienced this issue but this is a HUGE damper on my experience in this game. It is specific to the keys and keys only.

I think what he is referring to is that during the mission, when you complete the 3rd extractor in the sequence you will see a key reward, lets say T4C.

However during the end of mission rewards screen the key that appears there can be different, say T4S in this case.

I'v also had this happen to me, I've also see other posts ont he forum mentioning this as well, not sure if it's been fixed in a recent PC update that we've yet to get.

I think what he is referring to is that during the mission, when you complete the 3rd extractor in the sequence you will see a key reward, lets say T4C.

However during the end of mission rewards screen the key that appears there can be different, say T4S in this case.

I'v also had this happen to me, I've also see other posts ont he forum mentioning this as well, not sure if it's been fixed in a recent PC update that we've yet to get.

Ah, after this and reading it over again, I believe this is indeed the issue. Thanks for explaining, having said that, this indeed needs to be looked at. :)

I'm getting the same thing farming for void keys on a survival mission on Uranus.

At 15 minutes, a t3 key usually drops. I've landed a few t3 exterminate keys today and when the reward screen pops up at the end of the match, the keys have changed to another t3 game type like sabotage or capture and not the t3 ext that dropped at 15 minutes. 

A couple of times the keys that were awarded on 15 minutes didn't show at all in the rewards screen at the end of the match. 

On 2/14/2016 at 2:29 AM, (PS4)Seveer85 said:

So for the 5th run in a row my team and I have been robbed of our end of mission rewards during the DSExc's on 2 seperate planets. The rewards (focusing on the keys) show up in the in mission reward for completion of the extractors with a VERY SPECIFIC key and come the end of the mission the keys are not present on the rewards list. I have video plus captures to assure you that there is no false accusation on my part. As it was not the first incident of its kind I have no doubt that it will not be the last time that i will be enraged enough to post here. I have only ever experienced this issue on these missions so i believe it's a coding issue. The DSSu and DSD do not have this issue as my rewards align perfectly.  I don't know for certain if anyone else has experienced this issue but this is a HUGE damper on my experience in this game. It is specific to the keys and keys only.

The EXACT SAME thing happens to me in both Survival and Excavation missions, seeing a T3 EXT key popup as a 15:00 reward, but when getting the "Mission Complete" screen it turns into a T3 Mobile defense or T3 Survival. This does in fact make it frustrating to farm keys as you have no clue if you have the keys you want until the mission is over, so instead of trying to stay longer to keep farming the keys i want, i am being mislead and "think" i have the keys i want but in reality it's the complete opposite. Please fix this DE!!

40 minutes ago, (PS4)DastardlyKing-eX said:

The EXACT SAME thing happens to me in both Survival and Excavation missions, seeing a T3 EXT key popup as a 15:00 reward, but when getting the "Mission Complete" screen it turns into a T3 Mobile defense or T3 Survival. This does in fact make it frustrating to farm keys as you have no clue if you have the keys you want until the mission is over, so instead of trying to stay longer to keep farming the keys i want, i am being mislead and "think" i have the keys i want but in reality it's the complete opposite. Please fix this DE!!

You can check what keys you actually got by looking at the mission progress screen.  It shows the correct key.  Hopefully, DE will fix this bug in our next update...