Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emergency Exit/chat Problems (Xbox One)

(XBOX)XRyanXKillerX

Well i've tried 4 times already and nothings changed I've been soloing up to wave 13 and I am relatively new to Warframe but I have decent gear and it froze on me... the enemies completely stopped spawning, I even checked to see if there were any enemies stuck but there were none, I have video footage, I also got the Thunderbolt Mod for Bows which I had been looking for but didn't get it since it would not let me continue and I was rather excited since I'm relatively a new player, I have video footage of all this happening and this game makes me play it for half an hour... for nothing, and to top it all off it said I had failed the mission for no reason and before anyone replies if possible look at the capture I took on xbox one and see for yourselves but I would like some of my time back :/ Devs must read this.

Now for my Chat problems... I have the infinite Blue Circle Loading one and I've had this... for two weeks! two whole weeks and nothing has happened and I want to play Warframe because its an amazing and unique game I won't lie, no hate towards it whatsoever I love the game, I would just like some recognition for the problems I've been having to hopefully get them fixed, I've had to miss out on a lot and I haven't even been able to play with friends or join games so if anyone reads this at all please help me get through to the Devs so they can hopefully help me.

Thank you for reading.

Disclaimer: I am not by any means using this as a reason to get compensated I would just like my chat to get sorted out and hopefully help fix a possible bug, I do not want compensation in any way, a mod is a mod and can be earned so its no big deal if I lost it.

I've tried that, wouldn't have posted this unless i've tried everything i have looked at the options and there's nothing wrong there and even checked my internet and there is nothing i can do about it, in my oppinon its the game, I tried that Emergency Exit mission again about 7 times now! and the enemies still don't spawn after i've waster probably hours on it and not saying its challening for me its just jarring that i have to do it over and over and waste time on it and its getting me very vexed...

I would say uninstall and reinstall the game see if that helps