The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Being Up Close And Personal With My Enemies As Well As Going Fast With Bullet Jumping, What Warframe Suits My Needs?

(PSN)DeCoded_Void

Question

Hi, I am a new player on warframe and received a 50% off market coupon as a daily bonus. I currently have 150 platinum and I have decided to buy a warframe. I love the exalted blade ability on my excalibur as well as bullet jumping. Is there any warframe that has good melee/high dps abilities and fast in general?

9 answers to this question

I'd reccomend taking a look at loki he's one of the fastest frames by default and as long as you have invisibility on you get massive damage multiplyers against enemies

If you don't like stealth as much Valkyr is an average speed tank frame that has channeled godmode for her 4 and Warcry can increase melee speed so there's that too she may be easier to use than loki

Valkyr is really fun, and is a melee-focused frame. First ability mobility, other three increasing melee speed, knocking over enemies, and godmode-melee channeling ability.

Though there are a few other frames, like Volt with his speed ability, or possibly Loki with his cloak, switch teleport, and radial disarm that forces enemies to melee, or maybe Ash with his teleport and smoke screen. Truthfully, I think Valkyr's what you want, and another thing is that she's great end-game.

As suggested, Valyr is a good bet.

If you want something different I would suggest any of the tankier warframes - Rhino, Atlas, even Frost (who is usable in endgame too, very much so) or even Ember (not as tanky, but with the right build she is very good for close up work).

I would like to chime in and thank you for asking this question instead of "What's a good gun for a Rhino" or "What's a good weapon for Limbo", as if those questions had answers.

I wish more players were like you, and recognize their play STYLE and not think that some weapon becomes magically better in the hands of a Volt, or Ash, or the ever popular Rhino.

I mean, there are a few examples of synergy in Warframe, but they are a tiny minority.