The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Weapon ¿any Suggestion For Me, Please?

(PSN)Arion-Lightning

Question

First: forgive my poor english :-P

Well, I have been playing this game since september 2015. Im mr12.

I have been playing with paris prime, boltor prime and finally I go with synoid simulor (and building dread bow).

These are 3 very differents weapons. Synoid simulor is a beast, but with a strong sonicor as a secondary... I am missing a larger range weapon.

Then I would like to get a weapon like boltor but stronger and able to beat lvl 100+ or laws missions like synoid simulor can do.  Now Im with iron meridian syndicate in order to get and try vaykor hek.

Please, could you give me any ideas?

Thank you so much :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

EDIT: I go with volt prime and loki prime

Edited by (PS4)Arion-Lightning

9 answers to this question

Then I would like to get a weapon like boltor but stronger and able to beat lvl 100+ or laws missions like synoid simulor can do. 

There's no real upgrade from Boltor Prime so far AFAIK. Soma Prime can get a little higher on paper, but it has a little spool up time where the firing rate is lower so it probably evens out. Telos Boltor has a proc and larger mag but slightly less damage. More like side grades IMO.

Soma Prime with the new event mods can get to a higher DPS, but the build gets crowded with the crit mods plus event mods so you would be rolling with no firing rate, no punch-through and it doesn't throw bodies out of the way like Boltor Prime so it'd be strictly single target and LoS. Maybe worth it if/when they roll Serration damage into the weapon and we get that slot opened up to add Shred to it?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/604426-soma-prime-new-mods-math-help/

Soma/prime still weak. The argon scope is direct buff for it. Rely too heavily on critical damage (my build get about 14-15x damage on critical hit with new mods)and very poor ammo efficiency. Most eng game weapons seem to have high status chance (>30-40% with max build) and good ammo economy.

You're going to have fun with the HEK, mine finished building yesterday and so I took her into Apollodorus with the intention of completely decimating the Grineer forces... With great success.

Even with vanilla base DMG the HEK puts out some serious work on the lower levels for obvious reasons, slap on a few choice mods such as Vicious Spread (15% DMG/Spread..This mod combined with Point Blank plus Blaze give off a total DMG increase of+240%. With Primed Point Blank instead of the vanilla Point Blank this adds up for a total DMG increase of+315%) it becomes an absolute monster.

In the hands of a Skilled Tenno the hek can take out multiple enemies in one pull of the trigger, as crowd control in my opinion is this weapons middle name.

Depending on the Frame, maybe rank up a Toncor? This is also another weapon which I've recently built (as soon as the HEK was finished the Toncor was shelved immediately) and for the short time I played with it I know it's basically and Easy Mode weapon. Anything you point at will be gibbed regardless of Armor/species, again depending on the Mods equipped the Toncor can wipe out large amounts of enemies in one trigger pull.

My apologies for the abrupt ending... My Bulldog just finished having a drink and decided to empty the contents of his mouth all over my keyboard..

Edited by (XB1)SERI0USB33F