Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Rid Of The Friggin Leeches From Void Missions

S5alad

My entire 4 man group just blew through every member's revive because of the stupid leech sentinels.  GET RID OF THEM.  They take all the fun out the void and make it impossible.  Normal sentinels are easy to target.  The combination of difficult to target sentinels with leeching abilities is too much.

GET RID OF THEM.

Do you have screenshots? I've never seen a leech osprey in the Void, and I go a lot (including earlier today after the hotfix.)

I don't, but this is the first time I've encountered, I've been playing voids straight since the hotfix and last update.  It's a terrible combo.

Solutions.

1. Get a player using a frame that has at least one semi-powerful AoE attack (almost every frame) and have them use it in Leech Sentinel crowds.

2. Do not overextend into crowds, keep together, use cover, and prioritize Leech Sentinels after killing Shields Sentinels. Once those are gone, go from there.

Both solutions seem to require a semi-coordinated team. Get some friends, or at least establish a game plan with those you're doing the mission with.

All I can say is that I've two manned every T3 Void.

Without using a single revive.

Sry to say, It's completely doable. So if you can't make it, yea, you're doing it wrong. Try deploying some of the tactical suggestions above.

Hell, you don't even need an AoE skill.

Jump-Smash with a large weapon can do the trick, even better if more than one person does it. Bonus? Melee shakes them off as well. You're litterally killing two birds with one stone (Fragor).