The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Lash?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

So, i've read trough the wiki and noticed that toxic lash is now supposed to give a 100% status chance upon evry melee strike, the poison damage is supposed to be additive tho, making it stackable to double-elements...is the status chance now purely for toxic damage or is it taking the current setup into consideration? So to say: could i build a pure viral+slash crit weapon and get 100% for these damage types with toxic lash? Or since the spores give viral proccw to begin with - a pure slash weapon to get a higher slash chance? (95:30+ obviously)

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 answers to this question

Ah darn... a shame..

I'm maining the d-nikana with mentioned combination to get the most outa the slash proccs on halfed health...amazing combination so i thought that toxic lash may even add to this by taking away the need to waste slots to create status or even using a mixed instead of a pure crit weapon... i still kinda see it working well as the spores with toxic lash indeed support this playstyle and even make room for another status (corrosive and such), next to the additional toxic and the additional damage that probably results from the doubled status duration? but it's still kinda dissapointing...

Well, anyways, thx guys. I'll wait how well saryn prime turns out then.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108