The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Build

ZeoXZ

Question

11 answers to this question

Heres my RJ 

Warfare builder link: http://goo.gl/CKqAel

I would remove ( redirection, enemy sense, primed cont, and intensify) 

and replace them with ( blind rage 2 from the top,overextended,fleeting expertise, transient fortitude)

Thanks a lot bro! :)

Press Search builds silly, shows list of more or less popular builds.

Damn, I'm an idiot. Thanks! :D

Heres my RJ 

Warfare builder link: http://goo.gl/CKqAel

I would remove ( redirection, enemy sense, primed cont, and intensify) 

and replace them with ( blind rage 2 from the top,overextended,fleeting expertise, transient fortitude)

What would you suggest for EB? (don't get me wrong RJ is amazing but I love EB)

This is quite similar to yours I think http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Excalibur/t_30_4403220440_1-1-10-2-7-10-5-2-5-6-5-5-12-4-10-16-9-5-37-8-5-49-0-10-55-6-5-481-3-10_49-8-1-7-5-9-481-7-12-8-6-6-55-11-2-6-37-14-16-11_0/en/1-0-5/84800/0

Would it work? I need to maximize everything to reach EB's potential, no matter how many forma's and maxed mods

You should aim to get some Corrupted mods like Transient Fortitude (buffs Strenght +55% reducing Duration -27.5%) and Fleeting Expertise (buffs Efficiency +60% reducing Duration -60%). And also on Rage (40% of health damage you receive is converted to energy).

Also, on Excalibur Vitality+Steel Fiber is way better than Vitality+Redirection

What i like to roll with for high levels is:

Corrosive Projection / Steel Charge aura depending on wheter the faction has armour or not

Handspring in the Exilus slot

Transient Fortitude

Stretch

Primed Continuity

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Rage

Vitality

Steel Fiber

All mods maxed. I like to run Stretch ti have a better blind and slide-blind range but that mod can be replaced with a lot of things:

- Constitution for more Duration and recovery speed (at which point i would personally remove Handspring fom the Exilus and use Power Drift instead)

- Intensify for more Strenght

- Quick Thinking for added surviveability

- Armoured Agility for more armour and a bit faster movement (i personally don't like it but it can be useful depending o how you like to roll)

- An augment (my choice would be Radiant Finish to get a 4.65x to Finisher damage through your Radial Blind for those pesky high level Heavy units like Gunners and Bombards)

You should aim to get some Corrupted mods like Transient Fortitude (buffs Strenght +55% reducing Duration -27.5%) and Fleeting Expertise (buffs Efficiency +60% reducing Duration -60%). And also on Rage (40% of health damage you receive is converted to energy).

Also, on Excalibur Vitality+Steel Fiber is way better than Vitality+Redirection

What i like to roll with for high levels is:

Corrosive Projection / Steel Charge aura depending on wheter the faction has armour or not

Handspring in the Exilus slot

Transient Fortitude

Stretch

Primed Continuity

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Rage

Vitality

Steel Fiber

All mods maxed. I like to run Stretch ti have a better blind and slide-blind range but that mod can be replaced with a lot of things:

- Constitution for more Duration and recovery speed (at which point i would personally remove Handspring fom the Exilus and use Power Drift instead)

- Intensify for more Strenght

- Quick Thinking for added surviveability

- Armoured Agility for more armour and a bit faster movement (i personally don't like it but it can be useful depending o how you like to roll)

- An augment (my choice would be Radiant Finish to get a 4.65x to Finisher damage through your Radial Blind for those pesky high level Heavy units like Gunners and Bombards)

Okay, I'll try out what you suggested :)

What would you suggest for EB? (don't get me wrong RJ is amazing but I love EB)

This is quite similar to yours I think http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Excalibur/t_30_4403220440_1-1-10-2-7-10-5-2-5-6-5-5-12-4-10-16-9-5-37-8-5-49-0-10-55-6-5-481-3-10_49-8-1-7-5-9-481-7-12-8-6-6-55-11-2-6-37-14-16-11_0/en/1-0-5/84800/0

Would it work? I need to maximize everything to reach EB's potential, no matter how many forma's and maxed mods

I haven't tried this EB build, but I think this build would work 

Warframe builder link: http://goo.gl/Dw8aAk

but I need to add 1 more V polarity for blind rage