Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sentinal Idea

Manly_McManface

So far we have a damage sentinal (Dethcube), a crowd control sentinal... sort of (Wyrm) and a stealth sentinal, with a few bugs of course (Shade)... all in all, its a great variety to choose from. My proposal was going to be to add a support sentinal, but the guardian precept makes all of them like that doesn't it?

So i thought a bit, and i think a scavenger sentinal would be pretty cool! He could have a pistol like shade, but single shot, and his other precept could give him the ability to pick up anything you need, from credits, to resources, to energy and health, and maybe even mods!

Another idea I had was a sort of sniper sentinal, but im not sure how useful that would be...

I could see a scavenger sentinel working out. Perhaps some of it's mod abilities could include randomly restoring ammo/energy should you completely run out (maybe even slow ammo/energy regeneration) and a slight increase to the chance that enemies and containers will produce rarer mods, resources, blueprints, etc. (a must have for players farming bps).