The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe, Lf Regular Team For Sortie And Raid

(PSN)Archlee3011

I just played Warframe for 3 weeks, currently MR 8, going to be MR 9 soon.

Ex-destiny player since Year One, getting tired of it, as there is no much change going on.

I only done once Law of Retribution. Haven't done Sortie before.

Warframe:

Potatoed Valkyr

Trinity

Frost

Ember

Loki Prime

Nyx Prime in progress

Best Weapon:

Potatoed Dread + 3 Formas (Red Crit Damage reached 56k to Ancient Healer in Void T4).

Vasto Prime

Orthose Prime/Dragon Nikana

My play time would be weekday 9 PM to 11 PM GMT+8. Weekend from 9 AM to 11 PM GMT+8 (in between some break for lunch, shower and so on).

Feel free to message my PSN: Archlee3011

Or message me in game.

Hey there, I’m an ex destiny addict as well with only about 10 days on warframe now. Stopped playing due to lack of new content too and the mismanagement by the devs lately. I’m happy I did because I’ve been having more fun in warframe than I did in year 2 destiny.

I’m nowhere near ready for the true warframe endgame yet but I’m still looking for more people to play with so I’ll send you a fr and maybe we can play together sometime.

Edited by (PS4)sb001001

Hey there, I’m an ex destiny addict as well with only about 10 days on warframe now. Stopped playing due to lack of new content too and the mismanagement by the devs lately. I’m happy I did because I’ve been having more fun in warframe than I did in year 2 destiny.

I’m nowhere near ready for the true warframe endgame yet but I’m still looking for more people to play with so I’ll send you a fr and maybe we can play together sometime.

Accepted your friend request. Feel free to PM me in game or PSN whenever you see me online. We can play together definitely.

Accepted your friend request. Feel free to PM me in game or PSN whenever you see me online. We can play together definitely.

Great! I'm still busy playing through the solar map missions at the moment but if you're doing some t1-t2 void missions you'd like some company on I'd be happy to join if I can so feel free to send me invites (I'll do my best not to die too much! Lol.)