Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'another' Banshee Rework Thread

Alexstraszo

So, Banshee has become my favorite frames in the game and she is honestly nearly perfect the way she is right now, but I just want to post my ideas as to how she could possibly be reworked. 

1. Sonic Boom

Should stay as it is except for making it a single handed cast (being able to cast it while moving)

2. Sonar

Should stay as it is except for making it a single handed cast (being able to cast it while moving)

Possibly increasing the range

3. Silence

Increasing the range of the actual silence while decreasing the stun range so that you can actually use a stretch on your Banshee without making the stun useless.

4. Sound Quake (Any name change suggestions?)

It should be changed so that you can be mobile while it's active.

When you activate it Banshee should let out some high frequency sound so that the enemies become stunned, just like it is now basically but you should be able to move and the animation etc would probs have to change.

Feel free to share you thoughts or add an idea :)

the whole point of banshee is her vulnerability and using her abilities tactically. Giving her motion during these abilities would ruin her.

I don't see how using 1-3 would make you vulnerable but making her 4th mobile would make it actually useful instead of never being "able" to use it except for maybe an infested defence.

No real need for any of these.

There is no real need for any rework but it's an improvement.

Edited by Mislich