The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Builds: Max Duration And High Strenght

-Myra-

Question

HI all! I just thought I'll leave my Valkyr builds here, if someone needs to get one and needs some ideas!

Thisis the high duration build, I use it for long missins like survival, defense or interceptin where I need to be often in Hysteria, and this, as you can see, drains very little energy per second, making up for the "lost" power strenght and making powers such as Warcry very useful, since they're based on duration!

7lXRB4z.jpg

zTXQwvK.jpg

This, on the other way, has very low duration, not allowing a good use of Warcry or Paralysis, focusing instead on strenght and Hysteria. I use this build msot for fast missions such as capture or exterminate!

NhRt8GP.jpg

klszXhX.jpg

(yes, I'm missing a Forma on my Valkyr, especially with this build .-.)

However, hope this is going to be helpful for someone!
Bye and have a good day!

10 answers to this question

Redirection instead of vitality...

Energy Siphon instead of Rage...

Take it away Herculies; https://youtu.be/_O1hM-k3aUY

It's also worth noting that your duration build is terrible for Warcry, since you would get much better results if you replaced the Primed Continuity and Narrow Minded with Eternal War and Blind Rage, it is good for staying in Hysteria, and it does look appropriate for Interception and the like, but your "making powers such as Warcry very useful, since they're based on duration!" statement is just plain wrong

EDIT: apparently I don't know how to add video... nvm

EDIT 2: that'll have to do...

Edited by (PS4)X1155752X

Redirection instead of vitality...

Energy Siphon instead of Rage...

Take it away Herculies;

mqdefault.jpg

It's also worth noting that your duration build is terrible for Warcry, since you would get much better results if you replaced the Primed Continuity and Narrow Minded with Eternal War and Blind Rage, it is good for staying in Hysteria, and it does look appropriate for Interception and the like, but your "making powers such as Warcry very useful, since they're based on duration!" statement is just plain wrong

Redirection on armor based frame....

Thanks for sharing your build. I'm using Eternal War on mine so even 20 sec Warcry duration is enough. Vitality so u won't die early without Hysteria. Steel Charge for aura. I also have max eff so can stay longer in Hysteria. So far so good on dealing with T4 and sorties ;)

I still don't have any Primed mods :c

Edited by Blaze_Paladin

Am I missing something? Redirection increases shields, Valkyr has only 50 base shields, Valkyr is an armour based frame, armour doesn't affect shields......

Well, in fact, armour affects shields, because the highest armour you have, the longer the enemies will take to take your shields down, and shields protects health, without health you would die, so I put redirection instead of vitality to have more survivability even when off hysteria (for example, with the high duration build, I could stay without Hysteria in front of Razorback and taking his homing missiles and the only thing that went away were the half the shields, because Valkyr's armour increased shield resistance. 

For everyone else, thanks for sharing your opinions, but this builds work perfectly fine for me, even in high level missions such as Sorties, so I don't think I'll change them! Thank you by the way!

Armor does not add damage reduction to shields, only health.....

Shields also receive no damage mitigation from armor and are significantly less effective at absorbing damage as a result, especially for well-armored Warframes. On the other hand, their regeneration makes them more useful for frames with high potential maximum shields but below-average potential maximum health such as Mag.

Taken from http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Shield

Sorry mate you are terrible at building.

GODLIKE VALKYR

705762158a625a93274ced248a2f9968.png

af821613cd84d3010cf28f0c7ba90571.png

The single problem here is at starting point of the mission, you don't have much energy but drop 2 cheap energy restore an you are fine for an 2-3h survival or 80-100 defense mission.

The 2nd problem nullifier, stay away from the bubble.

Sample: 

P.S.: Use any melee weapon with high damage (total damage) so in the end a few choices War, Jat Kittag, Scindo Prime you will need Berserk on weapon! (must have).

Edited by Zari2015