Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Focus Changes From A Focus Powerfarmer

Epsik-kun

This has turned into a troll thread with no insightful or meaningful on the side of "the changes were fine for me". Meanwhile people on the side of "this was a bad idea for a good majority of us " have been saying the same things that have been repeated and shown through math in other threads. Probably should be locked and lost forever.

With love,

Some Filthy Casual Who Has Put Far More Hours Into This Game Than You (SFCWHPFMHITGTY)

I wish there was no kid-avatar.

I wish actives were shot through the Warframe's suit itself.

I wish I wasn't punished for being a 75% solo player.

Oh and I wish Draco dies a painful death :)

I hope they completely remove tjhe level like they did Viver.

This has turned into a troll thread with no insightful or meaningful on the side of "the changes were fine for me". Meanwhile people on the side of "this was a bad idea for a good majority of us " have been saying the same things that have been repeated and shown through math in other threads. Probably should be locked and lost forever.

With love,

Some Filthy Casual Who Has Put Far More Hours Into This Game Than You (SFCWHPFMHITGTY)

Over 3000 hours?

I hope they completely remove tjhe level like they did Viver.

I really don't know why they can't just tweak the spawns of Draco/similar nodes so they aren't the go to spot for lazy farmers (please note I mean lazy as in leveling up the quickest route possible even if cheeseball). One node shouldn't be the barometer for those of us that refuse to embrace the cheese. Shouldn't handicap us.

The fact of the matter is, they made a change go farm Draco. The change was wrong. Like i have said before all they needed to do was make focus shared initially just like Affinity is, thats it. Done deal.

Yep, shared normally and done. I agree. I do think convergence still could be a thing but it was implemented horrendously.

Edited by Lanieu