Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Lottery ... Dilly ...

Horus000

Hey, i'm just wondering if there's any way to stop the lottery mid-way? Because im getting tired of seeing nothing but void keys, orokin reactors and forma's on every single thing, then for it to stop on a shotgun ammo box.

I recall someone telling me months ago that it could be stopped in the middle, so is this still in use, and just not working on my game? Or has it been taken out to troll? Coz i dont understand why you bother with having it flash through each different thing just to wind up on something useless like an ammo box (for a weapon type that i will never use) or suit xp (i have 2 suits and they are both lvl 30) or credits (not so bad). I just logged in with a tier 3 draw - got suit xp. I hardly think something like that deserves to be on a tier 3 draw, nor any ammo boxes, or any other POS like that.

This is my current pet peeve.

Friends get void keys and blue prints, i get Ammo/ health restore constantly... Don't get to play all day so i generally miss the alerts which end up rewarding the Potato's.... Unwilling to put more money into the game due to this reason....

To much RNG to consider me investing time... They are not balancing the F2P  with the P2P that well =/ Planetside 2 is fine, i can put a couple of hours a day in tops and still get what i need...

And that is what is holding me of upgrading my founders package..

Edited by Spencley

They need to remove exp from the daily rewards, replace them with rare resources or something.  Also the credit reward should be upped, 10k credits is nothing. 

I know very well the frustration of the daily reward spin.  In the last couple weeks, nothing but exp I don't need and a couple credit rolls gets annoying. 

They need to remove exp from the daily rewards, replace them with rare resources or something.  Also the credit reward should be upped, 10k credits is nothing. 

I know very well the frustration of the daily reward spin.  In the last couple weeks, nothing but exp I don't need and a couple credit rolls gets annoying.

While I see why one would be frustrated, increasing chances of getting something is almost the same as DE just giving you what you want, when you want.

The game is still playable without the dailies, and they could remove it if they wanted to. I would just appreciate the fact that it is there.

I would just appreciate the fact that it is there.

it does encourage me to login everyday, by only once a day until i cbf playing or feel like playing. the rewards that ive recieved just make it frustrating to me. from tier 1 to tier 3, all i seem to get is weapon/suit xp and shotgun ammo. if it was rifle ammo, thatd be amazing however, but no, it gives me the ammo type that i will never use.

for a tier 3 lottery, if the 'standard' of prize was much higher, like a blueprint or watever, and had no possibility of something stupid like an ammo box or xp, then yeah, thatd be amazing. but it doesnt. there is not difference between tier 1 and tier 3 other than the tier 3 lottery flashes more awesome stuff - yet still lands on crap.

considering i believe its just a troll, i dont appreciate it at all.