The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Remodel: Need Pro Emblems (X2) Paying In Plat

ArcticMantis

Question

Hello,

I have recently started expanding my clan and have changed the former humorous name to something more... professional. And now I need a new emblem. No. Seriously. I need something other then this:

eoIUXPy.jpg

Now for some backstory.

The new name is XVII Gentlemen. This is derived from the Dutch translation for the head of the Dutch East India Trading Company. The clan is fully Dutch as is the new small alliance I set up. I will be needing an emblem for the alliance too.

I would like to see the roman number XVII in the new clan emblem. The rest is up to imagination. I was thinking of a doubloon (the ship, or something piratey, or whatevs). Something other then plain white btw.

The Alliance is called VOC - Vereenigde Orokin Compagnie (Manipulated Dutch translation for Dutch East India Trading Company) For this emblem I would really like to see the original logo (with maybe some additons/changes):

Pvbslgf.png

This was my own creation:

rgsn6Ac.png

Now I have the means to make the emblems myself, I just have no experience with the ingame outcome. So I will pay 150plat for each emblem (300 total) when there is also an example of an emblem you have made in the past with an ingame screenshot. This way I know you have some experience :)

ty in advance

Edited by ArcticMantis

2 answers to this question

i can try to make something for you, just might be a bit because my AP entry portfolio is due friday ;'(

edit: nvm, didnt read the ingame part. not gonna make a new clan and alliance and pay 300p to get a picture of the emblems 

Edited by marshmellory

sorry had some trouble with logging into the forums because of the recent forum haul over. So I've just now read your reply

np I have time. The point is not for you to make a logo for me, get it into Warframe yourself to be able to show me what it looks like. It could be any 1 emblem on any account as long as you've made it. I just need to be sure it turns out alright ingame (not being so white/colourful that you can't make out any shapes) so I need to know that you have some experience. That's the only reason I'm not making it myself.

Thanks for the reply :)