Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Bug

O-Castitatis-Lilium

I was just in the middle of a mission on eris, one of the hive missions and I was on my way to extraction when suddenly my character stopped moving. I had at first thought it was my keyboard or mouse that had died on me, until my fiance pointed out that my health bar was reading zero. sure enough it was at zero, my shields were at 2 funnily enough and my energy was gone. I was still standing there though, able to look around and watch as enemies ran by me not attacking me but going after him. what's even more strange is that I was still able to collect things that fell around me, credits, bundles, plastids, anything that was loot that fell near me, I could pick up and whatever ammo was maxed out, it would tell me that it was, like I was still alive. I also had access to my esc menu which offered if I wanted to resume, communications and such, as well as offered to abandon the mission. It was super weird and really mission breaking. Luckily, we were already heading to extraction so my fiance went on ahead. it ran down the time and said that I had completed the mission. It took me back to my ship and I still got all the rewards and stuff and it counted as a completed mission, even though I couldn't do anything. 

I didn't get a screenshot, I wish I had of though, but I was too busy and worried about trying to figure out if it truly had been either my keyboard or mouse, which it wasn't. if it happens again, I will add one here (if I can figure out how to get on on here lol) so I can give a better indication of what I'm trying to explain here.

It happens. Very rare, but happens. Out of curiosity, were you using rage and quick thinking? 

no, I don't have either of those mods (I had to look it up to see what you were asking of me XD LOL!!!) I wasn't using anything, just running along, I didn't even have a power going or anything. Though, it was next to yet another sliding door. I had a bug with that too which was that the sliding door dragged my warframe into the wall lol. I had to be killed in order to get out, losing affinity in the process lol